First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply 9 year old strangled by police
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
I live in Sweden and there's a video that started popping up everywhere on social media sites like facebook, youtube and other similar sites. In the video there's a police strangling a 9 year old because he didn't want to pay for the train ticket that day.

https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=798044303565091&fref=nf

I honestly find this disgusting and I hope the retarded cop get's a life time in prison since almost killing someone for a god damn train ticket isn't something you should do. I would've understood if they throw them out... But almost killing them is WAAAAY beyond what shoudl be done. And I also think the people should've tried to help but at the same time I understand why they didn't help.

So, what do you think about this?
Posted 2/9/15
Is he really strangling him?
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
Posted 2/9/15
Nine or not that is something you don't do over a train ticket. To be honest I had been there I will had kill the cop. Like you say they when beyond for what was necessary. I hope he get fire other wise I lose hope for the human race.
Posted 2/9/15 , edited 2/9/15
This reminds me of this one big guy I fought with when I was a kid. It looks the same lol. I felt humiliated and hit him with a brick soon after. Worst feeling ever. Seeing this makes me feel physically ill.
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / A Mile High
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
Not sure what the entire story is, but I can't imagine any reason an armed 200lb dude in body armor needs to be choking and beating the crap out of a 50lb kid.

What could that kid even do to the cop? Bruise his ego?
19921 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / A town called "Ci...
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
What a douche!
Posted 2/9/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Is he really strangling him?


I know martial arts. That move right there is use in MMA fights. Will no strangle you unless you old it constantly but it hurt like shit. Hell it may even take the fight out somebody. Also the move can kill if apply incorrectly.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 2/9/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Is he really strangling him?


I know martial arts. That move right there is use in MMA fights. Will no strangle you unless you old it constantly but it hurt like shit. Hell it may even take the fight out somebody. Also the move can kill if apply incorrectly.


The police lost the grip while doing that MMA thing. And then he started smashing his head into the ground while starting to strangle him. I'm just surprised at the fact that people just said things like "shit" and "I feel bad for him" without doing a thing to help.

29840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/9/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Is he really strangling him?


I know martial arts. That move right there is use in MMA fights. Will no strangle you unless you old it constantly but it hurt like shit. Hell it may even take the fight out somebody. Also the move can kill if apply incorrectly.


The police lost the grip while doing that MMA thing. And then he started smashing his head into the ground while starting to strangle him. I'm just surprised at the fact that people just said things like "shit" and "I feel bad for him" without doing a thing to help.



Then the people are in the wrong, too.
17498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
Fire that guy. Immediately.
1656 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F
Offline
Posted 2/9/15
What the heck is wrong with that cop?!!?!? He must have some mental problems if he thinks it's alright to do that to a 9 year old boy because of the most idiotic reason ever.
Posted 2/9/15
WHY?

....WHY?!

...................WHYYYYYY??!!

No. Just NO. That poor kid...
51277 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 2/9/15

Nalaniel wrote:

Fire that guy. Immediately.


That's not enough. He needs to be arrested. He pretty much assaulted a helpless little kid.
13652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 2/9/15 , edited 2/9/15
Badly trained cops not using proper restraint techniques. And over a bus ticket?

Shame on you, Sweden. You are not Amerika.

I withhold any further judgment as we do not see the events leading up to this.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.