Post Reply Zatch Bell!
25441 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Bucks County, PA
Offline
Posted 2/10/15
So anyone else binge watching this show? Glad to finally watch it all the way through, think im on ep 37 now. I forgot how emotional this show was back when Toonami aired it. Such a great show. Is it true after episode 100 the dub gets terrible? I don't recall CN finishing the show.
33396 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/11/15

DriftNinja1987 wrote:

So anyone else binge watching this show? Glad to finally watch it all the way through, think im on ep 37 now. I forgot how emotional this show was back when Toonami aired it. Such a great show. Is it true after episode 100 the dub gets terrible? I don't recall CN finishing the show.


Unfortunately the anime ends without a solid conclusion; you should definitely check out the manga once you're all caught up. The English dub got discontinued so you'll have to watch subs somewhere for the remaining 50 episodes (150 episodes total).
22406 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / CR Forums
Offline
Posted 2/11/15
I'm currently going through Fan-Subs of poor ass quality because of where the show ends on Crunchyroll.



Dude, you're nearly at the Zatch vs Bari fight. That is the highlight of the entire show man, WATCH IT MORE THAN ONCE DUDE WATCH IT MORE THAN ONCE. THE CONTRAST BETWEEN ZATCH AND BARI, THE DIFFERENCES IN THEIR PERSONALITIES, GOALS, AND SIZES.
The entire Pre-fight episode is just some high-quality ass imagery...just look at this!


Random conversations going on between characters, but the show zooms out and showcases Zatch patiently listening in the corner.

It's just...you're probably on that episode right now. IT's like episode 41 and shit and it's been an hour.

And the Dub ends at 100, which makes it the worst dub evah.


Be ready for some epic shit until around episode 80 man. Once the filler Arc starts where they do some bullshit, feel free to skip it.


I don't know if you want to see the last 50 in Fan Subs, I'm barely getting on them myself. I'm like on 104.....and I finished Zatch about two weeks ago.
72322 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/15
It's a great series. I finished all of the episodes then went and read the ending of the manga. Pretty enjoyable all in all.
3493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Near a peach tree.
Offline
Posted 2/14/15
Zatch Bell! has some things that make me consider it a solid shounen series.
24257 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

Sephigi wrote:

Zatch Bell! has some things that make me consider it a solid shounen series.


Read the manga, you'll be surprised,
3493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Near a peach tree.
Offline
Posted 2/16/15

MysticGon wrote:


Sephigi wrote:

Zatch Bell! has some things that make me consider it a solid shounen series.


Read the manga, you'll be surprised,


I've been thinking about it, but after I finish Ninku.
You must be logged in to post.