First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply What was it like when you touch/had boob pressed into you for 1st time?
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/15

Vempy wrote:


93imaginebreaker wrote:


Vempy wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:

how is this also not a peripheral topic? O.o

He is seriously slipping.


I was dumbfounded when I read the OPs username too.

I also have nothing of value to actually add here, but you know, I have to kill time at work somehow.


what that suppose to mean


I didn't mean anything negative. I was just surprised it wasn't him as well. He usually starts these types of threads so when I read the title I expected to see his name.

That I had nothing of value to add to the conversation is pretty self-explanatory. I really don't have anything important to say I was just wasting time.


ok well im somewhat perverted an love the feeling of boobs one reason i loved HS
7111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Arkansas
Offline
Posted 2/13/15
This is just sad
5727 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 2/13/15 , edited 2/13/15
Well, usually when I press myself against someone else who has boobs, it's just straight up double collision.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/15

galaxiias wrote:

Well, usually when I press myself against someone else who has boobs, it's just straight up double collision.


*NOTE: I am not making this statement to infer anything and only to get a cheap laugh*

Pics or it didn't happen.
Vempy 
19078 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/13/15 , edited 2/13/15

serifsansserif wrote:


galaxiias wrote:

Well, usually when I press myself against someone else who has boobs, it's just straight up double collision.


*NOTE: I am not making this statement to infer anything and only to get a cheap laugh*

Pics or it didn't happen.


I'm pretty sure when you need a disclaimer for your post that's the cue to stop typing.
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/13/15
I don't get it the point of this topic. What was it like?

It was good, obviously. Boobs are great.
Posted 2/13/15
This thread is comical.
9805 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/13/15
It felt odd, but I didn't dwell on it. Now that I've long had my own; they still feel odd, and also unpleasant. The texture reminds me of kitten and puppy tummies, but without the adorable balls of fluff. Such a disappointment. They also serve as a barrier during hugs, which I find annoying. I prefer the chests of men, though they can also be squishy.
20074 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Berkeley, USA
Offline
Posted 2/13/15
Disappointing...
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/15

sunstormglacialmeteor wrote:

This is just sad


why u postin then
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/15

aeb0717 wrote:

It felt odd, but I didn't dwell on it. Now that I've long had my own; they still feel odd, and also unpleasant. The texture reminds me of kitten and puppy tummies, but without the adorable balls of fluff. Such a disappointment. They also serve as a barrier during hugs, which I find annoying. I prefer the chests of men, though they can also be squishy.


u are a women presumably straight so course u want i like womens chest
6315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hongdae
Offline
Posted 2/13/15
It was amazing for like 15 seconds, and then Im like 'wait... they dont do anything'. And then I got bored.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/15

Vempy wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:


galaxiias wrote:

Well, usually when I press myself against someone else who has boobs, it's just straight up double collision.


*NOTE: I am not making this statement to infer anything and only to get a cheap laugh*

Pics or it didn't happen.


I'm pretty sure when you need a disclaimer for your post that's the cue to stop typing.




hahahahahaha... very true.
7111 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Arkansas
Offline
Posted 2/13/15

93imaginebreaker wrote:


sunstormglacialmeteor wrote:

This is just sad


why u postin then


To express my disappointment.
547 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/15

sunstormglacialmeteor wrote:


93imaginebreaker wrote:


sunstormglacialmeteor wrote:

This is just sad


why u postin then


To express my disappointment.


is that needed
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.