First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Can't cancel reccuring payment
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/15 , edited 2/14/15
I have no idea why, but it won't let me cancel my premiumship.

It says; "You may not cancel your membership at this time."

Why? Am I not allowed to cancel after I've paid only once?(which was by accident btw, but that's on me)
Kinda screwed up if it's like that.
42634 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 2/14/15

iqqMuch wrote:

I have no idea why, but it won't let me cancel my premiumship.

It says; "You may not cancel your membership at this time."

Why? Am I not allowed to cancel after I've paid only once?(which was by accident btw, but that's on me)
Kinda screwed up if it's like that.


Just throwing this out there just on the off-chance... if you signed up through iTunes, then you have to cancel through iTunes:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098
Der Zoodirektor
23367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 2/14/15
Just checked, looks like you managed to cancel it yourself eventually?
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/15

asharka wrote:


iqqMuch wrote:

I have no idea why, but it won't let me cancel my premiumship.

It says; "You may not cancel your membership at this time."

Why? Am I not allowed to cancel after I've paid only once?(which was by accident btw, but that's on me)
Kinda screwed up if it's like that.


Just throwing this out there just on the off-chance... if you signed up through iTunes, then you have to cancel through iTunes:
http://support.apple.com/kb/ht4098


I own a galaxy :d
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/15

shinryou wrote:

Just checked, looks like you managed to cancel it yourself eventually?


I don't know if my page is bugged or something, but it still says that I will be charged next month(reccuring). Still not able to cancel either. :/
Der Zoodirektor
23367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 2/14/15

iqqMuch wrote:


shinryou wrote:

Just checked, looks like you managed to cancel it yourself eventually?


I don't know if my page is bugged or something, but it still says that I will be charged next month(reccuring). Still not able to cancel either. :/


As far as I can tell, you will be premium until the 27th and then it will expire and not renew.
9 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/14/15

shinryou wrote:

As far as I can tell, you will be premium until the 27th and then it will expire and not renew.


Well, for me it says:
Membership Type: Anime Member
Recurring: Yes

Anyhow, I'll take your word for it. We'll see what happens the 27th.
Thanks :)

Der Zoodirektor
23367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Online
Posted 2/14/15

iqqMuch wrote:


shinryou wrote:

As far as I can tell, you will be premium until the 27th and then it will expire and not renew.


Well, for me it says:
Membership Type: Anime Member
Recurring: Yes

Anyhow, I'll take your word for it. We'll see what happens the 27th.
Thanks :)



In can anything weird happens, just quote one of my posts here on the forums and I'll take care of it.
10 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 3/2/15
Hello

I'm also run into this, when I tried to cancel recurring payment it's always return "You may not cancel your membership at this time."

I tried to cancel anime membership and got email from bot that my member was cancelled.

Yet today my credit card got charged by crunchyroll. How can this happened?
58666 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 3/2/15

Exs2 wrote:

Hello

I'm also run into this, when I tried to cancel recurring payment it's always return "You may not cancel your membership at this time."

I tried to cancel anime membership and got email from bot that my member was cancelled.

Yet today my credit card got charged by crunchyroll. How can this happened?


You're showing up as a normal, non-premium member to me. If you didn't find a way to cancel your Exs2 account yourself, are you sure you don't have a second account?
1031 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
Getting this problem too...
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/28/15
Iv'e been getting this too didn't know it was going to turn into a recurring thing , tried to cancel recurring payments and premium membership.It still shows me as a premium member though.
1005 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M
Offline
Posted 3/28/15
Same for me. My bank account was charged twice this month. Now I am being told I cannot cancel recurring payments at this time. This needs to be fixed!
19016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
Same boat as those who are complaining. Kind of a weird practice, the inability to let members remove credit cards even though the initial month should be paid for until the next billing date.
4007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/9/15
Having serious issues cancelling my membership..i cancelled back on March 9th 2015 and received the verification email that my membership was cancelled..but today I was once again charged the 11.95 so I went back and tried to cancel again and it will not let me cancel my membership or my recurring payments..no I did not sign up through itunes ..i have sent email to support with no answer..can someone please advise why it showed I cancelled but im still getting charged...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.