First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Last Game You Completed
17752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Georgia
Offline
Posted 2/18/15
The Last of Us Remastered. It was fantastic. The o ly thinh I had a problem with is I wish it was a longer game. Besidrs that it deserved all the awards it got.
5070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 2/18/15
Dragon Age: Inquisition for the Xbox One a months time ago. Overall it was a good game, but i think the original Dragon Age is the best of the three. I haven't played anything for a while now. I'm in a "playing alone is boring" phase xD
105 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Southeastern US
Offline
Posted 2/18/15
I think Grand Theft Auto V. I was careful to get as much money as I wanted in the final heist and I pulled in a delicious $32,000,000+ for all my guys in the end.
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/18/15
I finally completed the Left Behind DLC for The Last of Us Remastered. I logged a total of 2.5 hours on it and completed it on Survivor, which I believe was the hardest difficulty. It's good fun playing as shinier version of The Last of Us again. I might delve into the MP again tomorrow since it's been a while.
6467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/18/15
Although it's a ongoing game, I guess I could say I've finished Destiny on ps4
79737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
Transistor. Great game. Nice art design, and some novel gameplay features.
18054 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
Star Ocean: The Last Hope

25035 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / VA
Offline
Posted 2/20/15
Senran Kagura: Shinovi Versus

Bought it for the Life and Hometown , stayed for the gameplay and story. It became my first PSN Platinum trophy game!

18972 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

Antero94 wrote:

Dragon Age: Inquisition for the Xbox One a months time ago. Overall it was a good game, but i think the original Dragon Age is the best of the three. I haven't played anything for a while now. I'm in a "playing alone is boring" phase xD


LOVE Inquisition! I'm a warrior. Do you recommend being champion, templar, or that other one?


deadpanditto wrote:

Transistor. Great game. Nice art design, and some novel gameplay features.


got it off psstore for free this month. gonna play it after inquisition. good story?
79737 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

LightningChocobo wrote:
got it off psstore for free this month. gonna play it after inquisition. good story?


Yes, and a bit of a surprising ending. I liked it enough to start playing it again in the recursive mode.
7104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / California, USA
Offline
Posted 2/20/15
The original Bioshock. And just for the record, it was amazing.
27706 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / United States
Offline
Posted 2/21/15
I completed The Order: 1886 yesterday after a mere 9 hours of play and even managed to nab all the trophies for my Platinum 1 hour after completion. I will say, however, that I thought the game was much better than the reviews were letting on. While I am disappointed about the lack of content and replayability, I will acknowledge that it was a good game that featured superb voice acting, beautiful aesthetics/cinematics, and nifty weapons. However, I believe the content is too lacking to be worth the $60 box cost. Wait to pick this one up on sale if you're interested.
22 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F
Offline
Posted 2/22/15
Tales of Xillia.

Really need to get the 2nd one. D:
Posted 2/22/15
Resident Evil Code Veronica
5070 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Online
Posted 2/23/15

LightningChocobo wrote:


Antero94 wrote:

Dragon Age: Inquisition for the Xbox One a months time ago. Overall it was a good game, but i think the original Dragon Age is the best of the three. I haven't played anything for a while now. I'm in a "playing alone is boring" phase xD



LOVE Inquisition! I'm a warrior. Do you recommend being champion, templar, or that other one?


I played Reaver as it was the class that was the most focused on damage :)

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.