First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
What if humans disappeared?
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
What do you think would happen? Do you think animals and the environment would be better without us? And would the planet remain the same?

Please, post your opinions first and then watch the video.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=guh7i7tHeZk
Posted 2/15/15
Good.
26815 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
I don't think anything would change if we're not around. But I know animals are more safer that way, even though some wanted to kill another or eat em. The food chain still exist as we know it. Even if where non-existent.
Posted 2/15/15 , edited 2/16/15
I sometimes wonder why there's so many misanthropes on this site? lol
61787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
The world becomes a safer place for nature.
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

AiYumega wrote:

I sometimes wonder why there's so many misanthropes on this site? lol


If you are implying that I'm a misanthrope just because I created this topic you're completely mistaken. I think it's an interesting question on the scientific point of view and I was curious to see how people imagine the world without humans. Its really interesting to see how the planet and all the living beings adapted to us and how our disappearance would significantly change the planet.
Posted 2/15/15 , edited 2/15/15

gintamaaa511 wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

I sometimes wonder why there's so many misanthropes on this site? lol


If you are implying that I'm a misanthrope just because I created this topic you're completely mistaken. I think it's an interesting question on the scientific point of view and I was curious to see how people imagine the world without humans. Its really interesting to see how the planet and all the living beings adapted to us and how our disappearance would significantly change the planet.


Didnt say you were
2887 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Portugal
Offline
Posted 2/15/15

AiYumega wrote:


gintamaaa511 wrote:


AiYumega wrote:

I sometimes wonder why there's so many misanthropes on this site? lol


If you are implying that I'm a misanthrope just because I created this topic you're completely mistaken. I think it's an interesting question on the scientific point of view and I was curious to see how people imagine the world without humans. Its really interesting to see how the planet and all the living beings adapted to us and how our disappearance would significantly change the planet.


Didnt say you were


I'm pretty sure you did but that's fine, your opinion and I respect. Thanks for replying!
6897 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
There would some kind of heaven on earth.
47839 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / SC
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
then i wouldn't exist yay
Posted 2/15/15
domestic animals would die
7687 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
Way safer than right now.
14246 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
Nuclear reactors around the world would meltdown without human maintenance, fallout would form a layer blocking out the sun, everything dies except for organisms that don't rely on photosynthesis.

The end?
558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 2/15/15 , edited 2/15/15
There was a whole mini-series documentary about the idea that either the History or Discovery channel did about 6 or 7? years ago. It covered a pretty good list of effects, I think this was it. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x1g5g09_life-after-people-episode-1-life-after-people-discovery-history-science-documentary_tv
I remember my middle school science teacher making us do a report on it.
4231 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Waterloo, Ontario
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
If humans disappeared, all of the other animals in the world will have a better time.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.