Created by akemi_hikari
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply How was Diabolik Lovers?
5367 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/15/15
In my opinion, the main character was pretty useless, but I'm interested to see what others thought of it so why not post a poll to find out.
Posted 2/16/15
I hated it.
I watched the whole thing because I was curious if there was going to be a story or not... but it's just them raping the girl over and over. and she takes it like she deserves it. she's an idiot character.
Posted 2/16/15
Not a fan. In my opinion, it's one of those anime's that was made just to get money, because that's what it seems like.
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / A rock in the mid...
Offline
Posted 2/17/15 , edited 3/5/15
I liked it, but it's aimed at a specific niche audience, it's the kind of anime Mokocchi would love since shes a masochist.
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/22/15 , edited 2/22/15
The main character is an idiot yeah. She's like, got 5000 chances to evade the vampire bishonen sadists trying to sip blood from her neck, and what does she do? She just stands there baffled as to what to do!
GO! GO, stupid girl, go!

I was rooting for her to be at least be a little domineering with them after they started bloodsucking, lol, those hopes were quickly dashed. Yui, damn, stand up for yourself, I'm pretty damned submissive, but at least put some limits on the guys who are literally depriving you of blood by essentially sucking you dry.... geez.... who the hell who cares if they're all pretty boys, they're demented as hell.

Though what was I supposed to expect from Dialovers in the first place, besides dashing young sadists and pretty graphics (actually, the anime art was pretty good imho)? I read game spoilers and some of the endings are majorly warped, more than one involve killing. Though i guess it's my kind of warped, anyway... either way, yeah, Yui's moronic.

Though as far as dry personalities go, Yui's at least got more interesting personality traits to her than AMNESIA's protagonist. Dang that anime was a bishonen filled mess. Pretty guys, but eh, nothing on the protagonist besides the fact that she's clueless amnesiac. At least in Dialovers you kind of know about Yui, at least Yui isn't.... amnesiac....
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 2/22/15 , edited 2/22/15
Not sure of what this is...
35450 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / Parallel Mooniverse
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
The guy vamps were just so mean to her... It became way over the top... I couldn't bare to watch it anymore lol
24582 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / Ikemen next door
Offline
Posted 2/24/15
Ah, the girl was an idiot! If the main character was a guy, I'd love Diabolik Lovers. After one episode, I so hated the girl already.
Posted 3/5/15
I wish it was reverse gender flipped. I wanna see guys get raped.
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / A rock in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
I get the feeling something like that may already exist, that is a guy being raped by hot vampire girls, but I'm not opposed.
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In your house or...
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

I wish it was reverse gender flipped. I wanna see guys get raped.


*sigh*So do i
17200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
Of course the main girl is an idiot. She keeps refusing the hot guys.
Personally, I wish there was more going on. Sure, there was a potential storyline emerging, but redundant
bloodsucking scenes were overpowering the anime.
What I enjoyed was just simply ogling the hot vampires (Ayato especially).
And just to clarify, there was NO RAPE in this anime.
Sure, there were potential rape scenes, but they never concluded to that.
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In your house or...
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

minwoo503 wrote:

Of course the main girl is an idiot. She keeps refusing the hot guys.
Personally, I wish there was more going on. Sure, there was a potential storyline emerging, but redundant
bloodsucking scenes were overpowering the anime.
What I enjoyed was just simply ogling the hot vampires (Ayato especially).
And just to clarify, there was NO RAPE in this anime.
Sure, there were potential rape scenes, but they never concluded to that.


Have you read the manga?
17200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / USA
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

Ele4me wrote:


minwoo503 wrote:

Of course the main girl is an idiot. She keeps refusing the hot guys.
Personally, I wish there was more going on. Sure, there was a potential storyline emerging, but redundant
bloodsucking scenes were overpowering the anime.
What I enjoyed was just simply ogling the hot vampires (Ayato especially).
And just to clarify, there was NO RAPE in this anime.
Sure, there were potential rape scenes, but they never concluded to that.


Have you read the manga?


Nope. I've only watched the anime.
Posted 3/6/15

Ele4me wrote:


minwoo503 wrote:

Of course the main girl is an idiot. She keeps refusing the hot guys.
Personally, I wish there was more going on. Sure, there was a potential storyline emerging, but redundant
bloodsucking scenes were overpowering the anime.
What I enjoyed was just simply ogling the hot vampires (Ayato especially).
And just to clarify, there was NO RAPE in this anime.
Sure, there were potential rape scenes, but they never concluded to that.


Have you read the manga?


I thought it was a visual novel.

Hotness does not mean you can rape someone. Yes, blood sucking is incredibly rapey. You cannot change that. One can conclude that bloodsucking is a euphemism/expression for rape.

Kanato is not hot. I mean, a teddy bear? A TEDDY BEAR?! WTF? IS THIS ATTRACTIVE TO WOMEN NOWADAYS? IS IT? DAFUQ IS THIS? DAFUQ?
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.