Post Reply Anime Recomendations
5011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/16/15
Does anyone have any good recommendations I've watched Dragon Ball Z,Naruto,Bleach,Ace of Diamond,Attack on Titan,and Kuroko no Basket. I'm also currently watching One Piece and I enjoyed all the above except parts of Bleach and Naruto.
8733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 2/16/15 , edited 2/16/15
Sword Art Online
Gurren Lagann
Anohana
Toradora

Are all good beginner/starter animes on Crunchyroll.

But recommendations requests should go in the stickied recommendations thread...
One Punch Mod
85912 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2/16/15

Dbzfanboy700 wrote:

Does anyone have any good recommendations I've watched Dragon Ball Z,Naruto,Bleach,Ace of Diamond,Attack on Titan,and Kuroko no Basket. I'm also currently watching One Piece and I enjoyed all the above except parts of Bleach and Naruto.





ThisWasATriumph wrote:

Sword Art Online
Gurren Lagann
Anohana
Toradora

Are all good beginner/starter animes on Crunchyroll.

But recommendations requests should go in the stickied recommendations thread...


There's no longer a stickied recommendations thread. Instead there's the newish Advice, Info, Recommendations forum, where individual recommendation threads are allowed. Therefore I"ve moved this thread there.
Banned
358 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
44 / M
Offline
Posted 2/16/15
Kaiji
8733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / MI
Offline
Posted 2/16/15

lorreen wrote:


Dbzfanboy700 wrote:

Does anyone have any good recommendations I've watched Dragon Ball Z,Naruto,Bleach,Ace of Diamond,Attack on Titan,and Kuroko no Basket. I'm also currently watching One Piece and I enjoyed all the above except parts of Bleach and Naruto.





ThisWasATriumph wrote:

Sword Art Online
Gurren Lagann
Anohana
Toradora

Are all good beginner/starter animes on Crunchyroll.

But recommendations requests should go in the stickied recommendations thread...


There's no longer a stickied recommendations thread. Instead there's the newish Advice, Info, Recommendations forum, where individual recommendation threads are allowed. Therefore I"ve moved this thread there.


Yeah I just noticed it was gone... Well that's cool I guess. I spend a buttload of time on /r/animesuggest so maybe I'll post here too.
5011 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/17/15
Thank you!
You must be logged in to post.