First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
Cloning
42015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Fort Meade, MD
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
sweetheart.. you don't need a husband to have a baby... just a good stiff :::ahem:::
Posted 6/30/07

Dusterbayala wrote:

sweetheart.. you don't need a husband to have a baby... just a good stiff :::ahem:::


.....cash!!! I would pay him a lot!!! lol!

... but that would still be years from now....
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Foxwoods
Offline
Posted 6/30/07

kyocool wrote:


BCIT3L wrote:

Id clone every hot chick in the world that has a bf if i had the power


Still doesnt mean theyd want anything to do with you mate!

Trevor (OP)


Your quite the optimistic 1 arent ya mate trying to crush the DREAM key word DREAM of a fellow young man
Posted 6/30/07
^ You're young? Lol. Just kidding.


Posted 6/30/07
Hmm, cloning would be kol but we shouldn't clone people who are already alive. Maybe to bring someoen or something back to live but if we have too much of the same person at once it might be dangerous to let thoes people walk freely XD
Posted 6/30/07

BCIT3L wrote:


kyocool wrote:


BCIT3L wrote:

Id clone every hot chick in the world that has a bf if i had the power


Still doesnt mean theyd want anything to do with you mate!

Trevor (OP)


Your quite the optimistic 1 arent ya mate trying to crush the DREAM key word DREAM of a fellow young man


haha im fairly certain my statement would make me a pessimist not an optimist but hey whos keeping track....lol its no offense to you it was just an easy post to poke @ :P

Trevor (OP)
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Foxwoods
Offline
Posted 6/30/07
It seems that u dont get sarcasm mate lol I though that if u were smart enough to poke at my comment ud be smart enough to catch on to my humor I got nothing against ya though it was an easy comment to poke fun at.
Posted 6/30/07

BCIT3L wrote:

It seems that u dont get sarcasm mate lol I though that if u were smart enough to poke at my comment ud be smart enough to catch on to my humor



Well you can never be too sure theres quite a many blugering whiney people on here who take everything i say soo personal !

Trevor (OP)

VV Doesnt yours for posting about our off topicness!...gotcha!
Posted 6/30/07
Does that conversation up there seem a bit off topic?
2341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Foxwoods
Offline
Posted 6/30/07

kyocool wrote:

VV Doesnt yours for posting about our off topicness!...gotcha!


Crap iIwas gonna say something like that but u beat me 2 it lol oh and to stay on topic cloning makes me feel all warm inside.
24645 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / 横浜市
Offline
Posted 7/1/07
Considering that we haven't found any way to abnormally accerelate human aging, unless you were cloned at birth, a clone of you would be a different age and what not.

I am an advocate for cloning, in my opinion it's only an issue if you believe in the concept of a soul, which I don't.
Posted 7/1/07
it would be freaking sweet.
4685 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / my world..;)
Offline
Posted 7/1/07
I don't agree with cloning people..We are not God!! It feels like we humans are starting to lose our humanity by each passing day..Btw, has anyone seen The Island?? It's an awesome movie, about cloning people and the consequences which involves this action..O.o
Posted 7/1/07

akarianangel wrote:

I don't agree with cloning people..We are not God!!


who says god doesnt like cloning?

29989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/07
No cloning for me. i only want one me cause im special in my on way so dont want another person just like me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.