First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Bacon Wrap Pizza at Little Caesars
23469 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Iowa >.>
Offline
Posted 2/19/15

XXpoisonivyXX wrote:

yes please! and as for heart attack psh! this pizza is nothing compared to The heart attack grill's triple bypass burger- 9,982 Calories now that I cannot eat o.o


don't forgot about the flatliner fries, their deep fried in lard and all you can eat die
Posted 2/19/15

longdanzi103 wrote:


XXpoisonivyXX wrote:

yes please! and as for heart attack psh! this pizza is nothing compared to The heart attack grill's triple bypass burger- 9,982 Calories now that I cannot eat o.o


don't forgot about the flatliner fries, their deep fried in lard and all you can eat die


Yea o.o thats too much
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 2/19/15
Oh my God....

Next time I decide to smoke a certain herb with my friends I think this may be a necessary part of that experience. Hopefully my heart won't give out.
5493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Texas
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
Little Caesars deep dish is godly.

Plus I like bacon on my pizza.

Gotta say yes for sure.
34142 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
I'd definitely scarf one down on a cheat day
Posted 2/19/15
I feel sick just looking at it.
12472 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Utopia
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
lord help us, that look so unhealthy. i get nauseous looking at it. pizza should not be that complicated and definitely should not be fried.
Posted 2/19/15
I don't like Little Caesars so I can only say disgusting.
18050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
U.S.
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
Panera bread is pushing more calories than the meals McDonalds have.

Is there such thing as good calories though even when you're consuming a lot? <--- idiot. Don't mind.
5128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Cincinnati, OH
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
Now all I need for this weekend is a way to procure one of these...
7700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Earth .
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
No, I don't like bacon. :c
36990 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Bellingham WA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/21/15 , edited 2/21/15

Balzack wrote:

Oh my God....

Next time I decide to smoke a certain herb with my friends I think this may be a necessary part of that experience. Hopefully my heart won't give out.


So I went forward with this plan of mine. It was pretty awesome. Very delicious crust. I ate 5 out of 8 of the pieces. And if they're truly 450 calories each that means I consumed 2250 on pizza alone. Crazy. Not to mention the rest of what I ate during the day, plus the pepsi I was drinking.

I'm not going to do it again though because it's really not a lot of pizza for 12 dollars. I could pay half that for about the same amount. Even with the enormous caloric value they were pretty small pieces of pizza and I didn't feel super full or anything.
Posted 2/21/15
Yes.
17307 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / My Couch
Online
Posted 2/21/15
It was only a matter of time.
48449 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / AZ
Offline
Posted 2/21/15

Balzack wrote:


Balzack wrote:

Oh my God....

Next time I decide to smoke a certain herb with my friends I think this may be a necessary part of that experience. Hopefully my heart won't give out.


So I went forward with this plan of mine. It was pretty awesome. Very delicious crust. I ate 5 out of 8 of the pieces. And if they're truly 450 calories each that means I consumed 2250 on pizza alone. Crazy. Not to mention the rest of what I ate during the day, plus the pepsi I was drinking.

I'm not going to do it again though because it's really not a lot of pizza for 12 dollars. I could pay half that for about the same amount. Even with the enormous caloric value they were pretty small pieces of pizza and I didn't feel super full or anything.


I salute you good sir! Was the bacon crispy?
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.