First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Don't read the Holy Knight manga
41830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/18/15 , edited 7/3/15
I saw the announcement that the dubbed ova is coming to Crunchyroll, so I am gonna try to reach as many people as possible so I can avoid them the rage and the emptiness they will get from reading it.

Honestly why the heck is Media Blasters dubbing this? Holy Knight is utter garbage and so is the author. Let me tell you how bad this author is, the majority of the mangas he has are incomplete because once he gets bored of something, he drops it.

Holy Knight is especially bad since in chapter 4, the main characters best friend and love interest


AKA don't watch or read this shit. Time for bed.
17905 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 2/18/15 , edited 2/19/15
thanks for the heads up.
35440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 2/18/15
Doing some quick research for this anime after reading the first post, I came across the reviews for it on My Anime List. None of them mention the rape thing, so either they changed it for the OVA, or it doesn't get that far into the story for it to happen. Yes, it is short and some of the people were complaining about that, that the story isn't finished. Other than that though, the reviews were mostly favorable.
41830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 2/19/15

BlackRose0607 wrote:

Doing some quick research for this anime after reading the first post, I came across the reviews for it on My Anime List. None of them mention the rape thing, so either they changed it for the OVA, or it doesn't get that far into the story for it to happen. Yes, it is short and some of the people were complaining about that, that the story isn't finished. Other than that though, the reviews were mostly favorable.


The OVA is fine. I just don't want people to use the ova as a gateway to read the manga, so I am making a post to try to get people to avoid it unless they wanna feel like shit.
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 7/1/15

Legendzerox wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Doing some quick research for this anime after reading the first post, I came across the reviews for it on My Anime List. None of them mention the rape thing, so either they changed it for the OVA, or it doesn't get that far into the story for it to happen. Yes, it is short and some of the people were complaining about that, that the story isn't finished. Other than that though, the reviews were mostly favorable.


The OVA is fine. I just don't want people to use the ova as a gateway to read the manga, so I am making a post to try to get people to avoid it unless they wanna feel like shit.


You know your post might make some people go read the manga. That's the thing with curiosity
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 7/4/15

jon_garcia wrote:


Legendzerox wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Doing some quick research for this anime after reading the first post, I came across the reviews for it on My Anime List. None of them mention the rape thing, so either they changed it for the OVA, or it doesn't get that far into the story for it to happen. Yes, it is short and some of the people were complaining about that, that the story isn't finished. Other than that though, the reviews were mostly favorable.


The OVA is fine. I just don't want people to use the ova as a gateway to read the manga, so I am making a post to try to get people to avoid it unless they wanna feel like shit.


You know your post might make some people go read the manga. That's the thing with curiosity


Even so at least they'll go read it knowing what to expect. So it won't be a soul crushing shock to see everything go to shit it will be more like "wow that really was bad....moving on now".
18444 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / New Orleans
Offline
Posted 2/19/15

Metazoxan wrote:


jon_garcia wrote:


Legendzerox wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Doing some quick research for this anime after reading the first post, I came across the reviews for it on My Anime List. None of them mention the rape thing, so either they changed it for the OVA, or it doesn't get that far into the story for it to happen. Yes, it is short and some of the people were complaining about that, that the story isn't finished. Other than that though, the reviews were mostly favorable.


The OVA is fine. I just don't want people to use the ova as a gateway to read the manga, so I am making a post to try to get people to avoid it unless they wanna feel like shit.


You know your post might make some people go read the manga. That's the thing with curiosity


Even so at least they'll go read it knowing what to expect. So it won't be a soul crushing shock to see everything go to shit it will be more like "wow that really was bad....moving on now".


True, I never read the manga but I"m curious about how it happens since he brought it up. I'll probably hate myself and have such a big knot in my stomach afterwards but I'll move on.
16353 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / michigan
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 2/19/15

Legendzerox wrote:

I saw the announcement that the dubbed ova is coming to Crunchyroll, so I am gonna try to reach as many people as possible so I can avoid them the rage and the emptiness they will get from reading it.

Honestly why the heck is Media Blasters dubbing this? Holy Knight is utter garbage and so is the author. Let me tell you how bad this author is, the majority of the mangas he has are incomplete because once he gets bored of something, he drops it.

Holy Knight is especially bad since in chapter 4, the main characters best friend and love interest


AKA don't watch or read this shit. Time for bed.
if only you could of posted this like a month ago lol. i made the mistake of reading it and just remembering what happens to his childhood friend pisses me off soooooo much. im getting mad right now, typing this. id advise everyone not to read this 1 for the whole ntr bull crap and 2 for the manga got droped so why waste your time with an imcomplete story

40393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 7/1/15
Well, now i'm reading the manga. I'm curious.
8932 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 7/1/15
Now I wanna read it.
40393 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 2/19/15
Lmao, Kishimoto is like a Bizarro Moka.
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 7/1/15
My interest is piqued. It cannot be worst than 50 shades of Grey.


Edit: Holy crap I'm turned on!
16502 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 7/1/15
Sorry senpai, before this series had only my curiosity but now it has my attention.
35440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / F / Seireitei, Soul S...
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 7/1/15

Legendzerox wrote:


BlackRose0607 wrote:

Doing some quick research for this anime after reading the first post, I came across the reviews for it on My Anime List. None of them mention the rape thing, so either they changed it for the OVA, or it doesn't get that far into the story for it to happen. Yes, it is short and some of the people were complaining about that, that the story isn't finished. Other than that though, the reviews were mostly favorable.


The OVA is fine. I just don't want people to use the ova as a gateway to read the manga, so I am making a post to try to get people to avoid it unless they wanna feel like shit.


Ah, I see. I understand. On another note, it's interesting to see that it's mostly males posting in this forum that they are now interested in reading the manga.
8989 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Buttermilk
Offline
Posted 2/19/15 , edited 7/1/15

xxJing wrote:

I am a straight masochist and a gentleman. This probably makes me a pervert but the simple thought of abusing a woman completely turns me off, on the other hand the thought of being abused by a woman kind of excites me. I think my perversion is justified though, because while I may be a pervert, I am a harmless pervert. Only a danger to myself.


We have enough Shiro's here.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.