First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Hunter x Hunter : Highest rated!
15480 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 5/3/16

Yamstarch wrote:


EarthLight22 wrote:

So what don't you like about it so far?


Not saying I don't like it. I am enjoying it just like any other shonen series I have gotten into, however I have yet to come across anything to sing it's praises over. It's a fun little show now that I made it past the first 3 episodes. But worthy of being considered one of the best anime ever? Perhaps not so much.


I barely have a feel for shows when I'm only three episodes in. I agree with many others that the show is definitely good, at very least its above the norm for shonen battle anime.
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 5/4/16

Neon9000 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Hunter x Hunter is the best written shonen battle manga ever.


No. It's really not...


If you say Naruto I will kill someone.
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hamilton, ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/4/16

Kerst wrote:


Neon9000 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Hunter x Hunter is the best written shonen battle manga ever.


No. It's really not...


If you say Naruto I will kill someone.


Naruto is
5926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / montana
Offline
Posted 5/4/16
the majority of people love it because they think its awesome.

if you are not one of those people... then maybe the only question is why your tastes run so differently then the average anime fan. nothing wrong with being a weirdo that's just how people come out sometimes.
2475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / Akihibra
Offline
Posted 5/4/16
it's a festive anime
4583 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / Decemberunderground
Offline
Posted 5/4/16

xX_Dave_Xx wrote:


Kerst wrote:


Neon9000 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Hunter x Hunter is the best written shonen battle manga ever.


No. It's really not...


If you say Naruto I will kill someone.


Naruto is


Time for you to die then.
427 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Hamilton, ON, Canada
Offline
Posted 5/4/16

Kerst wrote:


xX_Dave_Xx wrote:


Kerst wrote:


Neon9000 wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Hunter x Hunter is the best written shonen battle manga ever.


No. It's really not...


If you say Naruto I will kill someone.


Naruto is


Time for you to die then.


*uses 8 remaining lives*
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.