First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Prayer Requests
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 10/7/15
Please pray for my congregation. We're going to be making some difficult decisions in the coming weeks regarding our church building, so please keep us in prayer.
Christian
455 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 10/10/15 , edited 10/10/15
Found out my cousin and my Grandmother got cancer the same week .
My cousin had melanoma but they removed the cancerous spot and took out some lymph nodes so she's cancer free but still it would come back so I guess that part is a praise report/request.

My grandmother wasn't so lucky and might have to get a colostomy bag and still the worst isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

So Yea thanks for prayers in advance, ill keep the other request in prayer as well.
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 10/17/15

intothekey wrote:

Found out my cousin and my Grandmother got cancer the same week .
My cousin had melanoma but they removed the cancerous spot and took out some lymph nodes so she's cancer free but still it would come back so I guess that part is a praise report/request.

My grandmother wasn't so lucky and might have to get a colostomy bag and still the worst isn't out of the realm of possibilities.

So Yea thanks for prayers in advance, ill keep the other request in prayer as well.

I pray the Lord Jesus Christ provides comfort for your family and the complete healing which only He can provide. I am thankful for the healing which has already been provided and pray the Lord's presence is felt through this entire situation for your family.
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 10/28/15 , edited 11/15/15
I'm asking you to please pray for my local church. Honestly, there are more members of this group of Christians than there are members of my local church. We are in a difficult season financially and can no longer afford to keep our building safely open, so are closing the doors are looking to meet in a local school. Pray for our Pastor and the decisions he will lead us through. Pray for the people as we try to remain united in tough times. Pray for the Lord to provide us a place to meet.

Thank you.
Christian
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/12/15 , edited 11/15/15
I was busy the other day and forgot to post this, but it's better late than never.

I'd like to request a prayer for the wellbeing of veterans -- both those of the United States and the world in general. Please pray that those alive will be able to readjust to society and pray that the souls of those who we've lost are in a better place.

Thanks.
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 11/13/15

GrandmasterCoolio wrote:

I was busy the other day and forgot to post this, but it's better late than never.

I'd like to request a prayer for the wellbeing of veterans -- both those of the United States and the world in general. Please pray that those alive will be able to readjust to society and pray that the souls of those who we've lost are in a better place.

Thanks.

What a great idea and an important one.

Pray the Lord Jesus Christ provides comfort and guidance for those who are readjusting to society. Pray for healing for those who are harmed by PTSD. Pray for their families as well.
Christian
3349 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Ente Isla
Offline
Posted 11/13/15
I'd like to request a prayer for the recent victims of the terrorist attack in France. Please pray that justice will be dealt, the situation will be dealt with, and that those hurt by this will find comfort in both this life and the next.
Christian
15336 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Western Europe
Offline
Posted 11/15/15

mdmrn wrote:

I'm asking you to please pray for my local church. Honestly, there are more members of this group of Christians than there are members of my local church. We are in a difficult season financially and can no longer afford to keep our building safely open, so are closing the doors are looking to meet in a local school. Pray for our Pastor and the decisions he will lead us through. Pray for the people as we try to remain united in tough times. Pray for the Lord to provide us a place to meet.

Thank you.


I will pray for your congregation. It is hard to have to let go of your spiritual home. Hopefully you will find others
with whom you can collaborate. My own parish has gone through a merger these last few years and we have
had to stop celebrating in some locations, putting them up for sale or hire. It has been tough readjusting to the
new situation. But the merger has also brought us new possibilities. For us it has been better to be united in an unfamiliar
place than to be divided in our old dear churches.

I also wish to offer a prayer for the victims of terrorism in France and throughout
the world. That the deceased may find peace in God's grace.
That the wounded may be healed.
That the ones who are left behind may find strength in God's presence
and that those who commit these acts may repent before the Face of God
and stop their violence. I ask this in Jesus' name, Amen.
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 11/16/15
Pray for the leadership of France and the international community as they deal with the aftermath of these attacks and determine the best course of action to take. Lord, grand them Your wisdom - not the wisdom of man.
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 12/3/15
Pray for the people who's families lost loved ones in California. Pray the Lord is able to be blessed in this situation. Pray for many to be sent to California to help both sharing the Gospel of Christ and comforting the mourning. Pray Christ's church serves as a shining example of hope for a lost people.

Pray for the leadership of the United States of America and California as they deal with the aftermath of the attack. Pray they seek the Lord's wisdom, not mans wisdom.
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 6/15/16
Pray for the families of those who lost loved ones in the Orlando shooting. Pray that many of them knew Christ Jesus as their Lord and Savior. Pray that the LBGT community is kept safe in the days ahead following this attack and others do not follow. Pray the Lord is able to be praised even amongst the darkness of this situation. Pray for the many to be sent to share the Gospel of Christ and to comfort the mourning. Pray that the church continues to shine as a beacon of hope into the community.
Posted 8/11/16
please keep me and my family in your prayers, God bless.
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 8/12/16

VerdantHills wrote:

please keep me and my family in your prayers, God bless.

Will do.

May the Lord provide whatever is needed in VerdantHills' situation. I do not know the need, but You Lord in Your sovereignty know all. May You provide for her family. Amen.
Christian
16404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / east coast. Let t...
Offline
Posted 10/7/16 , edited 10/7/16
I ask that someone pray for me that I get the medication I need sooner than later. I've suffered without for a year and have recently decided that I should get back on some medication to try and get my life in order. I know my suffering brings me closer to God and makes me stronger in faith but I don't want to suffer forever. Perhaps it's selfish of me but I've prayed to God for this to end. Prayed to tears. I ask that in the time before I can be medicated that my burden will be eased.

Some might think that God wants me to solve the problem with him and not with medication but to that I leave this old joke.
" an old woman is stranded sea. She will surely drown. A boat comes by and offers her help. She says she's fine and that God will save her. Time passes and another boat comes by. She says the same. A helicopter comes by and lowers a ladder so she might escape death. She refuses it and she drowns. She gets to Heaven and asks God why he didn't save her. He responds. " I sent you two boats and a helicopter."
I believe this medication could be my help from God.
Born Again Mod
24548 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Online
Posted 10/7/16

ZavinRoyalheart wrote:

I ask that someone pray for me that I get the medication I need sooner than later. I've suffered without for a year and have recently decided that I should get back on some medication to try and get my life in order. I know my suffering brings me closer to God and makes me stronger in faith but I don't want to suffer forever. Perhaps it's selfish of me but I've prayed to God for this to end. Prayed to tears. I ask that in the time before I can be medicated that my burden will be eased.

Some might think that God wants me to solve the problem with him and not with medication but to that I leave this old joke.
" an old woman is stranded sea. She will surely drown. A boat comes by and offers her help. She says she's fine and that God will save her. Time passes and another boat comes by. She says the same. A helicopter comes by and lowers a ladder so she might escape death. She refuses it and she drowns. She gets to Heaven and asks God why he didn't save her. He responds. " I sent you two boats and a helicopter."
I believe this medication could be my help from God.

Praying for you Zavin Ryalheart. Pray the Lord continues to provide the medication you may need, the guidance you may need, and the patience you need as you await this.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.