First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
Post Reply User Not Found.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/15
I've been a Crunchyroll premium member for going on 2 years, now all of a sudden my account is gone with no email or anything. I tried to do password recovery, and it even says there is no account with that email address. There isn't a billing problem because I had a withdrawal from Crunchyroll on Feb 6.

To make things better, I submitted a ticket to support asking about it on Monday, but have yet to hear from them. What is going on?!
The Wise Wizard
99917 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 2/20/15

AngryCustomer wrote:

I've been a Crunchyroll premium member for going on 2 years, now all of a sudden my account is gone with no email or anything. I tried to do password recovery, and it even says there is no account with that email address. There isn't a billing problem because I had a withdrawal from Crunchyroll on Feb 6.

It sounds like your account may have been hijacked, as the person doing so will typically change the e-mail address once they have control of the account.

If you go to "http://www.crunchyroll.com/user/PreviousUsername", does a profile still exist? You could also check on any recent posts you remember making a see if your information still shows up on the left or it if it completely blank. (The latter would indicate they nuked the account, which isn't typical).

Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 2/20/15 , edited 2/20/15

AngryCustomer wrote:

I've been a Crunchyroll premium member for going on 2 years, now all of a sudden my account is gone with no email or anything. I tried to do password recovery, and it even says there is no account with that email address. There isn't a billing problem because I had a withdrawal from Crunchyroll on Feb 6.

To make things better, I submitted a ticket to support asking about it on Monday, but have yet to hear from them. What is going on?!


I locked the intruder out of your account now.
Please go through the password reset procedure to reclaim your account.

After that, change your password on any other site or service you have been using with the same username/email and password combination. This most likely happened because you used the same email address and password at a different website, which got hacked and subsequently had login data leaked.

Also, run a complete virus and malware scan on your devices to make sure that it's not a local issue with security.

We'll take care of any fraudulent charges created by the intruder, please don't induce chargebacks on your credit card on your behalf.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/15
Thank you, I now have control of my account again.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/19/15
I have the same issue, the account still exists and I am premium.
I cannot make a new forum topic due to lack of Cr points so I'm posting in this.
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

Whyismyaccountgone wrote:

I have the same issue, the account still exists and I am premium.
I cannot make a new forum topic due to lack of Cr points so I'm posting in this.


I'd need to know the account name of your original account.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 3/20/15
Lee17758 is the original account, thank you for the support.
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/20/15
Go through the same steps as mentioned above.
The intruder messed with your premium settings and caused an additional charge by upgrading your account to Premium+. I changed it so it will renew at the original plan. As for getting that charge refunded, just message me here again after your account goes back to regular Premium on the 27th.
10008 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/15
Thank you very much. I hope you have a wonderful day.
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 3/20/15
No problem, I'm here to help after all.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 6/30/15 , edited 6/30/15
Sorry to revive a dead thread but my account is doing the exact same thing, I'm still being charged for premium as well. I'd like to have access to my account back please. My original username is utrunks202. It has been working fine on PS4 for a while oddly enough though, I only noticed it when I tried to log into the site today, it was saying my email was invalid so I did a little research. My bank is still being charged but I'm locked out and it appears my last email from crunchyroll was in February so I've probably been locked out for a while and hadn't noticed due to the continued functionality of the PS4 streaming.
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 6/30/15

rawrmew wrote:

Sorry to revive a dead thread but my account is doing the exact same thing, I'm still being charged for premium as well. I'd like to have access to my account back please. My original username is utrunks202. It has been working fine on PS4 for a while oddly enough though, I only noticed it when I tried to log into the site today, it was saying my email was invalid so I did a little research. My bank is still being charged but I'm locked out and it appears my last email from crunchyroll was in February so I've probably been locked out for a while and hadn't noticed due to the continued functionality of the PS4 streaming.


Ye, your account was taken over by an intruder. Follow the steps I mentioned earlier in this thread to reclaim it.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 7/1/15
thank you!
Der Zoodirektor
23403 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 7/1/15

rawrmew wrote:

thank you!


Worked?
20013 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Port Orange, FL
Offline
Posted 7/1/15
Yes it worked ^^ my password is also reset to a much stronger one
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.