First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply User Not Found.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / O
Offline
Posted 4/17/17
I have also been hacked, my original account is Cenade. I've contacted support but any help I can get would be awesome!
Der Zoodirektor
25647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 4/17/17

BeenHackedPleaseHelp wrote:

I have also been hacked, my original account is Cenade. I've contacted support but any help I can get would be awesome!


Fixed. Check your ticket replies.
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
40 / M
Offline
Posted 21 days ago , edited 21 days ago
Hi, i got the same problem. My username is "Chaozz1990"
49234 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M / Earth
Offline
Posted 21 days ago

Kaozz1990 wrote:

Hi, i got the same problem. My username is "Chaozz1990" and my Email "redacted"


While shinryou may answer here, this is only a spare-time activity for staff members. You should directly put in a request to support, as the forums are mainly for peer to peer help. (plus, for safety, you shouldn't put your actual email in a public post....)

/contact
Der Zoodirektor
25647 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M / Germany
Offline
Posted 21 days ago

asharka wrote:

While shinryou may answer here, this is only a spare-time activity for staff members. You should directly put in a request to support, as the forums are mainly for peer to peer help. (plus, for safety, you shouldn't put your actual email in a public post....)

/contact


I answered his ticket already~
5 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 11 days ago
Hi, my account has been locked because i tried entering my password that i haven't changed in a while. When I try to recover and reset, my email doesn't exist? my account has a premium membership and id rather not have someone take advantage of it if it was hacked. HELP please.
59498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Dallas, TX
Online
Posted 10 days ago

onetruedetective wrote:

Hi, my account has been locked because i tried entering my password that i haven't changed in a while. When I try to recover and reset, my email doesn't exist? my account has a premium membership and id rather not have someone take advantage of it if it was hacked. HELP please.


You should /contact customer support directly for all account/billing issues.
7 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 9 days ago
I can't seem to login in also as I get username not found, I am a premium member with email address [email protected] but cannot remember account name but have proof of payment is there anything you could do to help?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.