First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Have you ever gone commando style ?
3510 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
47 / M / Sacramento, CA
Offline
Posted 2/11/16

nemoskull wrote:


rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

For anyone whose been watching "Konosuba", we all know Aqua leaves her undies behind. Wonder if it's going to start a trend in fan service this year.


Sekrei did you his with the yuki onna, no 07


Do you remember the name of the character? It's been awhile since I've watched "Sekirei". Also remember Yamata taking her undies off in an episode of "B Gata H Kei". "Grenadier" had an episode where the main female character looses her undies after a bullet grazes it. Not to mention "Saki", I don't think any of the girls wear undies.
5265 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
The only time I haven't gone commando is while I was in the military.
14348 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 2/11/16
Nope.
18475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 2/11/16 , edited 2/11/16

rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:


nemoskull wrote:


rabbitofcaerbannog wrote:

For anyone whose been watching "Konosuba", we all know Aqua leaves her undies behind. Wonder if it's going to start a trend in fan service this year.


Sekrei did you his with the yuki onna, no 07


Do you remember the name of the character? It's been awhile since I've watched "Sekirei". Also remember Yamata taking her undies off in an episode of "B Gata H Kei". "Grenadier" had an episode where the main female character looses her undies after a bullet grazes it. Not to mention "Saki", I don't think any of the girls wear undies.


its akitsu.
edit: yeah i forgot abotu yamada. B gata H kei was awesomely funny. tho id wish they kept the ending same as the manga.

19179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Reston, VA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16

Ranwolf wrote:

I seriously want to know who decided to call it commando style and why you sheeple are rolling with it. No sane soldier is going to forget his underwear. You ever tried to march in the desert and hold a position in a prolonged fire fight whilst wearing no underwear? Trust me you don't want to.


You're forgetting the Ladies from Hell, aka the Highland regiments. http://www.your-kilt.com/under-the-kilt.html

6398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
I have one question. What is underwear & boxers, also please define cammando?
19179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Reston, VA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/12/16 , edited 2/12/16
Underwear is garments worn underneath your clothing for the purpose of protecting the outer clothing from sweat or other things, it may also hold various parts in place. Women's underwear usually consists of panties and a bra, although there are a lot of other types of lingerie. Men's underwear usually consists of boxers (loose shorts) or briefs (cotton knit and more form fitting), although you can also include fundoshi in this.



The term commando means to not wear any undergarments on your lower parts.

Speaking of which, the annual undie run is taking place in DC this weekend. http://www.cupidsundierun.com/city/washington/
18475 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
ya know, i once, honest to god, forget to put on underwear when i went out. had to run some errands in a hurry and i was half finished before i realized.
6398 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/12/16

Razor_Girl wrote:

Underwear is garments worn underneath your clothing for the purpose of protecting the outer clothing from sweat or other things, it may also hold various parts in place. Women's underwear usually consists of panties and a bra, although there are a lot of other types of lingerie. Men's underwear usually consists of boxers (loose shorts) or briefs (cotton knit and more form fitting), although you can also include fundoshi in this.

The term commando means to not wear any undergarments on your lower parts.

Speaking of which, the annual undie run is taking place in DC this weekend. http://www.cupidsundierun.com/city/washington/


Well I suppose I asked for this now didn't I? I was expecting someone to say "thats more than one question." to wit I would chime in "it's a three part question.", but I never expected for someone to take me seriously and give me an answer. The first sentence was a rehtorical question. See how little fun it is when you're serious.
19179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
46 / F / Reston, VA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
I was having fun.
Posted 2/12/16
I haven't.
19558 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / B.C, Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/16

Razor_Girl wrote:


Ranwolf wrote:

I seriously want to know who decided to call it commando style and why you sheeple are rolling with it. No sane soldier is going to forget his underwear. You ever tried to march in the desert and hold a position in a prolonged fire fight whilst wearing no underwear? Trust me you don't want to.


You're forgetting the Ladies from Hell, aka the Highland regiments. http://www.your-kilt.com/under-the-kilt.html



One, I've never met a sane Scot, not one. Two I thought the tradition was that you did wear something under the kilt if a woman sat the throne..Actually scratch that I think King George V was still on the throne back then.
2682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 2/12/16
no thanks
7016 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/13/16
Only when I haven't done laundry yet
Posted 2/13/16
Once...
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.