First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat 2/20/15
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 2/20/15
By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/15
Night thread!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
21786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/20/15 , edited 2/20/15
HOT DIG ITY DAMN ITS A NIGHT THREAD MAN!!!!!
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

HOT DIG ITY DAMN ITS A NIGHT THREAD MAN!!!!!


RANDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
21786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

HOT DIG ITY DAMN ITS A NIGHT THREAD MAN!!!!!


RANDOMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM


SABEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

How's things with you?
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

SABEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

How's things with you?


Okay and yourself?
21786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

SABEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

How's things with you?


Okay and yourself?


the usual and a half, the weather has gotten on my nerves of late with its roller-coaster ways. causing my sinuses to drain pretty badly which has lead to coughing up lungs.
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

SABEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

How's things with you?


Okay and yourself?


the usual and a half, the weather has gotten on my nerves of late with its roller-coaster ways. causing my sinuses to drain pretty badly which has lead to coughing up lungs.


I see i hope that turns around for you.
21786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/20/15 , edited 2/20/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

SABEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

How's things with you?


Okay and yourself?


the usual and a half, the weather has gotten on my nerves of late with its roller-coaster ways. causing my sinuses to drain pretty badly which has lead to coughing up lungs.


I see i hope that turns around for you.


Thankfully its starting but it happens. By the way I played Cards Against Humanity the other day, freak'n hilarious game.
21786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

hmm_4x wrote:

By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group


What's new with you? Been a while since the last time we talked.
93629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 2/20/15
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

SABEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

How's things with you?


Okay and yourself?


the usual and a half, the weather has gotten on my nerves of late with its roller-coaster ways. causing my sinuses to drain pretty badly which has lead to coughing up lungs.


I see i hope that turns around for you.


Thankfully its starting but it happens. By the way I played Cards Against Humanity the other day, freak'n hilarious game.


Ive played that couple of time before.
21786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/20/15


I know right! (What's new with you?)
21786 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere out there
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:


saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

SABEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR!

How's things with you?


Okay and yourself?


the usual and a half, the weather has gotten on my nerves of late with its roller-coaster ways. causing my sinuses to drain pretty badly which has lead to coughing up lungs.


I see i hope that turns around for you.


Thankfully its starting but it happens. By the way I played Cards Against Humanity the other day, freak'n hilarious game.


Ive played that couple of time before.


So fun, I bought it and can't wait for it to come!
93629 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Offline
Posted 2/20/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

I know right! (What's new with you?)


Same ol', same ol' for me really. Except it's cold as shit these days. How about you?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.