First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Anime considered average
14992 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/14/15
I don't watch average anime.
I'd rather spend that time looking for above average anime.
runec 
28324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/15

Ryuouka wrote:

I don't watch average anime.
I'd rather spend that time looking for above average anime.


It runs out, trust me. Then you need to fill the time till the next season with average anime. >.>

The Wise Wizard
100963 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Online
Posted 3/14/15

runec wrote:

It runs out, trust me. Then you need to fill the time till the next season with average anime. >.>

It depends on how much spare time you have that isn't taken up with other activities.

runec 
28324 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/14/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


runec wrote:

It runs out, trust me. Then you need to fill the time till the next season with average anime. >.>

It depends on how much spare time you have that isn't taken up with other activities.



If I had a life I wouldn't be trawling an anime forum at 6 in the morning~
57002 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 3/14/15
*ponders*

I define average by looking at anime like Gatekeepers. (Yes, this show is considered old now.) It does absolutely nothing new, has absolutely no variations on any of the standard clichés, has forgettable (and overwrought) music, etc.
10407 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Dallas
Offline
Posted 3/14/15
Corpse princess, and Aria the scarlet ammo.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/14/15

southsideodaiba wrote:

Corpse princess, and Aria the scarlet ammo.


I can second those. They're not bad, but not remarkable, and the'll stad in well enough to show you what you'll find in most anime.
5261 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/14/15
Another anime I find average is either the 2001 Hellsing TV series or the 2006 Fate/stay night show.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.