Post Reply Is there an official English translation of Free! ?
14673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / 'murica
Offline
Posted 2/21/15
Just wondering. If not, does anyone know where I could find a good translation online??
Posted 2/21/15
Nope. And the light novels are different from the anime, lol.
14673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / 'murica
Offline
Posted 2/21/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

Nope. And the light novels are different from the anime, lol.


That's what I thought. How different though? Oh wait...don't the light novels have completely different titles, as well? Forgot about that.
Posted 2/21/15

cielinadress wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

Nope. And the light novels are different from the anime, lol.


That's what I thought. How different though? Oh wait...don't the light novels have completely different titles, as well? Forgot about that.


from my guess... the light novel High Speed focus on them while they're little kids... 6th graders or something
14673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / 'murica
Offline
Posted 2/21/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:


cielinadress wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

Nope. And the light novels are different from the anime, lol.


That's what I thought. How different though? Oh wait...don't the light novels have completely different titles, as well? Forgot about that.


from my guess... the light novel High Speed focus on them while they're little kids... 6th graders or something


Right, right. Other than that are they pretty much similar?
Posted 2/21/15

cielinadress wrote:

Right, right. Other than that are they pretty much similar?


no.. the characters are there. but the stories are different. at least that's what the reviews said.

the flashbacks in the anime are similar to the story in the novel
14673 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
15 / F / 'murica
Offline
Posted 2/21/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:


cielinadress wrote:

Right, right. Other than that are they pretty much similar?


no.. the characters are there. but the stories are different. at least that's what the reviews said.

the flashbacks in the anime are similar to the story in the novel


Huh. I'm getting the feeling that I probably won't like it if I'm super attached to how the plot of Free! goes. :/
You must be logged in to post.