First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
It's Official...I found the Worst Anime Ever Made.
xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 2/22/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Meh it wasn't that bad. It made me smirk.

There are some really boring animes out there, I'd call those the worst.


If it were 25 minutes long and it did humor like this, it would be the worst. I judge on content more so than duration.


Even then it wouldn't be all that bad. This is South Park style humor.
Posted 2/22/15

xxJing wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Meh it wasn't that bad. It made me smirk.

There are some really boring animes out there, I'd call those the worst.


If it were 25 minutes long and it did humor like this, it would be the worst. I judge on content more so than duration.


Even then it wouldn't be all that bad. This is South Park style humor.


I wouldn't demote South park to Shitcom. It just feels wrong to me. Even then, it's not all that great a gag. Given it's a stand alone work it would score reasonably low.
5341 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 2/22/15
School Days is still worse than this, but still a better love story than Twilight...
9757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 2/22/15
This amuses me, hence I cannot agree. This entertains me far more than Brave 10 and Girl's Bravo (shut both off within four minutes).
15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/22/15
School days.

If you can find an anime more nonsensical with absolutely no plot, quote and link.
63851 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Seattle
Online
Posted 2/22/15
At least it's only a minute long. But there's nothing worse than School Days, as I am fresh off watching that infamously bad show.
4153 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15 , edited 2/24/15
138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Hawaii
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
It's a claymation short made by a guy on youtube who likes making short, violent, grotesque clay animation.

For what it is, it's fine. I actually quite like that guys work.

Now, School City Valanoir, on the other hand...
85 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Haven
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
Humorous, yet uncomforting. Not to mention a fairly unexpected, well, let's not go there.
35017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

descloud wrote:

School days.

If you can find an anime more nonsensical with absolutely no plot, quote and link.


Behold, the bottom of the barrel:

http://blip.tv/sagereviews/sage-and-spoony-space-thunder-kids-review-2985749
Sogno- 
45637 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 2/23/15

xxJing wrote:

Meh it wasn't that bad. It made me smirk.

There are some really boring animes out there, I'd call those the worst.


what's weird here is that there's people who actually smirk i thought that just happened in bad fiction
Posted 2/23/15

Sogno- wrote:


what's weird here is that there's people who actually smirk i thought that just happened in bad fiction


Get on the smirking bandwagon, man. Smirking is where it's at.

xxJing 
37179 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

Sogno- wrote:


xxJing wrote:

Meh it wasn't that bad. It made me smirk.

There are some really boring animes out there, I'd call those the worst.


what's weird here is that there's people who actually smirk i thought that just happened in bad fiction


What do you mean. Smirking is when you find something funny, but not laugh out loud funny. It's like a subtle half-laugh/half-smile. Often puns make me smirk.
40315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Free World Jail
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
My dad caught me smirking in my room yesterday.

15742 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/15

BlueOni wrote:


descloud wrote:

School days.

If you can find an anime more nonsensical with absolutely no plot, quote and link.


Behold, the bottom of the barrel:

http://blip.tv/sagereviews/sage-and-spoony-space-thunder-kids-review-2985749


What was seen cannot be unseen O.o

First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.