First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
The Late Night Chat
Grand Master Owl
hmm_4x 
27922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / TX
Offline
Posted 2/22/15
By all means: chat, troll, and make some friends! Just keep language appropriate (PG-13)
Consider this the live chat thread on CR for all you late-nighters! And please be sure to follow the rules of our group
Posted 2/22/15
oh

oh dear god

dear holy god

deargdo

fuck

93237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / Eden of the East
Online
Posted 2/22/15
Too quiet in here.
Posted 2/22/15

Ink-f wrote:

oh

oh dear god

dear holy god

deargdo

fuck


Oh it sounds like your having sex

Posted 2/22/15

ShawnHacaga wrote:

Too quiet in here.

Thats not what she said.
Posted 2/22/15
Only four posts? That's a little sad.
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
Is this still open? If it is then how is everybody?
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Is this still open? If it is then how is everybody?


Night thread
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Is this still open? If it is then how is everybody?


Night thread


An all night every night Night Thread, apparently was left from yesterday it seems.
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

An all night every night Night Thread, apparently was left from yesterday it seems.


A night thread is still a night thread
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

An all night every night Night Thread, apparently was left from yesterday it seems.


A night thread is still a night thread


Darn right, so, how's work/life treating you? If you don't mind me asking
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Darn right, so, how's work/life treating you? If you don't mind me asking


Lets just say I lost the will to even work, I just want to quit so bad but he who doesn't work doesn't eat
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/23/15 , edited 2/23/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Darn right, so, how's work/life treating you? If you don't mind me asking


Lets just say I lost the will to even work, I just want to quit so bad but he who doesn't work doesn't eat


Very true, just keep at it and eventually you'll get the better job. Plus, those harder/strenuous jobs (to me) build character and a better understanding of what goes into said jobs. (I worked as a dishwasher for 3 1/2 years before I got my current job)
24787 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Very true, just keep at it and eventually you'll get the better job. Plus, those harder/strenuous jobs (to me) build character and a better understanding of what goes into said jobs. (I worked as a dishwasher for 3 1/2 years before I got my current job)


I was a dishwasher for a day, I freaking hated that job
21588 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / Somewhere
Offline
Posted 2/23/15 , edited 2/23/15

saberfan94 wrote:


randomation-proclaimation wrote:

Very true, just keep at it and eventually you'll get the better job. Plus, those harder/strenuous jobs (to me) build character and a better understanding of what goes into said jobs. (I worked as a dishwasher for 3 1/2 years before I got my current job)


I was a dishwasher for a day, I freaking hated that job


yeah, I didn't like it at all either, but it paid for gas and the time off was long enough to allow me to go to interviews for my current job.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.