Post Reply Unable to watch skipped Episode
12052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15 , edited 2/23/15
I accidentally skipped a ep when my xbox controller was knocked off my desk by my cat and am now unable to watch it. Every time I go to watch the ep it auto ends and goes on to the next ep.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?
The app has it marked as completed and I do not think it allows for re-watching which makes mistakenly skipped eps un-watchable.

I have tried to set it at a different time here but the app still auto ends it.
58688 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Dallas, TX
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

Oomorath wrote:

I accidentally skipped a ep when my xbox controller was knocked off my desk by my cat and am now unable to watch it. Every time I go to watch the ep it auto ends and goes on to the next ep.

Is there anyway to fix this problem?
The app has it marked as completed and I do not think it allows for re-watching which makes mistakenly skipped eps un-watchable.

I have tried to set it at a different time here but the app still auto ends it.


If you watch the first 30 seconds or so through the website, it will reset your queue progress. If you're quick enough, you might also be able to hit the skip back button (LB) to restart at the beginning.
12052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
"I have tried to set it at a different time here but the app still auto ends it."

If you did not read this I have tried that already to no avail.
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

Oomorath wrote:

If you did not read this I have tried that already to no avail.

To be fair, you didn't make it clear if you had only done that on the Xbox or on a PC.

12052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


Oomorath wrote:

If you did not read this I have tried that already to no avail.

To be fair, you didn't make it clear if you had only done that on the Xbox or on a PC.



I accidentally skipped a ep when my xbox controller was knocked off my desk by my cat and am now unable to watch it. Every time I go to watch the ep it auto ends and goes on to the next ep.

>xbox controller

Pretty clear to me
The Wise Wizard
100969 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 2/24/15

Oomorath wrote:

I accidentally skipped a ep when my xbox controller was knocked off my desk by my cat and am now unable to watch it. Every time I go to watch the ep it auto ends and goes on to the next ep.

>xbox controller

Pretty clear to me

All that was clear is the problem was caused while watching on your Xbox.

If you are now implying it should have been "clear" you only tried watching on the Xbox, it means you haven't followed the advice given:


If you watch the first 30 seconds or so through the website, it will reset your queue progress.

"Through the website" means using the web browser player on a PC, not the app on your Xbox.

12052 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 2/24/15

TheAncientOne wrote:


Oomorath wrote:

I accidentally skipped a ep when my xbox controller was knocked off my desk by my cat and am now unable to watch it. Every time I go to watch the ep it auto ends and goes on to the next ep.

>xbox controller

Pretty clear to me

All that was clear is the problem was caused while watching on your Xbox.

If you are now implying it should have been "clear" you only tried watching on the Xbox, it means you haven't followed the advice given:


If you watch the first 30 seconds or so through the website, it will reset your queue progress.

"Through the website" means using the web browser player on a PC, not the app on your Xbox.



I had stated that I have already tried that long before it was suggested.
You must be logged in to post.