First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
If you could wish for 1 thing.
Posted 2/23/15
If you could wish for 1 thing,what would it be and why?

Also, no cheating the wishing for more wishes.
35015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
Oh, I'd only need one wish to be made omnipotent. Then I wouldn't ever need to make a wish again. Whatever I willed would simply happen.
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15 , edited 2/23/15

BlueOni wrote:

Oh, I'd only need one wish to be made omnipotent. Then I wouldn't ever need to make a wish again. Whatever I willed would simply happen.


Haha, you're very sure of your will and your ability to carry it out. Omnipotence doesn't mean much if you can't get people to listen to you, and for me I think it'd be overwhelming.

For me, it would be perfect timing. No more temporal illusion, just the ability to act in time as it passes, I would like to learn the rest.
35015 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

morechunch wrote:

Haha, you're very sure of your will and your ability to carry it out. Omnipotence doesn't mean much if you can't get people to listen to you, and for me I think it'd be overwhelming.

For me, it would be perfect timing. No more temporal illusion, just the ability act in time as it passes, I would like to learn the rest.


Omnipotence means I can do anything, so hypothetically I could just modify what people want. That would be an ethical catastrophe, but I could do it if I were omnipotent.
4138 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
I'd wish for unlimited genie lamps
12351 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / California
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
Unlimited cash money $$$
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15 , edited 2/23/15

BlueOni wrote:


morechunch wrote:

Haha, you're very sure of your will and your ability to carry it out. Omnipotence doesn't mean much if you can't get people to listen to you, and for me I think it'd be overwhelming.

For me, it would be perfect timing. No more temporal illusion, just the ability act in time as it passes, I would like to learn the rest.


Omnipotence means I can do anything, so hypothetically I could just modify what people want. That would be an ethical catastrophe, but I could do it if I were omnipotent.


Nor would I really mind, but if it was me I know I'd get bored and feel bad about it. I only like to inform people and be informed by them, I don't like to tell them what to do.

I believe you, in the end. I would just rather have the ability to interject when I know it's appropriate without letting the chance slip by, it's a very humble wish I have.
xxJing 
37175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/23/15
An unlimited supply of a pill that can cure any ailment or impairment.

This kills two birds with one stone for me.

It prevents me from dying / being crippled so I can fully enjoy my wish.

Also it gives me the ability to market and sell something in high demand that would make me extremely rich.

So at the end of the day, I am rich and healthy. That's all I really want out of life anyway. Well that, friendship, love, and fun. But those things are better off gotten manually.
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

xxJing wrote:

An unlimited supply of a pill that can cure any ailment or impairment.

This kills two birds with one stone for me.

It prevents me from dying / being crippled so I can fully enjoy my wish.

Also it gives me the ability to market and sell something in high demand that would make me extremely rich.

So at the end of the day, I am rich and healthy. That's all I really want out of life anyway. Well that, friendship, love, and fun. But those things are better off gotten manually.


Like by having a pill you can give to your friends free of charge while charging people you don't care about?

You should look into politics.
11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
money.
Why?
Cause I want me some money.. got a problem.
6467 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Melbourne Australia
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
Right now, as of now, I'd probably wish for HxH to come back with more episodes.

simple, but ehh.
1572 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / LoS ANGELES - cit...
Offline
Posted 2/23/15
to be found dead on a yacht Age 100 in the Bahamas with two h00ker$. autopsy report saying I died snorting C()ke off women's tah-Tahs. I have thought of this a lot.
xxJing 
37175 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Duckburg
Online
Posted 2/23/15

morechunch wrote:


xxJing wrote:

An unlimited supply of a pill that can cure any ailment or impairment.

This kills two birds with one stone for me.

It prevents me from dying / being crippled so I can fully enjoy my wish.

Also it gives me the ability to market and sell something in high demand that would make me extremely rich.

So at the end of the day, I am rich and healthy. That's all I really want out of life anyway. Well that, friendship, love, and fun. But those things are better off gotten manually.


Like by having a pill you can give to your friends free of charge while charging people you don't care about?

You should look into politics.


Imagine what would happen if I just gave the pills out for free? The economy would collapse in on itself. People would start rioting. It's a delicate matter that has to be taken care of slowly. I'd make the world a better place, but unfortunately there are some people who will have to die for that. Things would eventually stabilize though.
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

xxJing wrote:


morechunch wrote:


xxJing wrote:

An unlimited supply of a pill that can cure any ailment or impairment.

This kills two birds with one stone for me.

It prevents me from dying / being crippled so I can fully enjoy my wish.

Also it gives me the ability to market and sell something in high demand that would make me extremely rich.

So at the end of the day, I am rich and healthy. That's all I really want out of life anyway. Well that, friendship, love, and fun. But those things are better off gotten manually.


Like by having a pill you can give to your friends free of charge while charging people you don't care about?

You should look into politics.


Imagine what would happen if I just gave the pills out for free? The economy would collapse in on itself. People would start rioting. It's a delicate matter that has to be taken care of slowly. I'd make the world a better place, but unfortunately there are some people who will have to die for that. Things would eventually stabilize though.


So you would like the power without being responsible for the power? I mean, it's an unlimited supply, what stops you from forming a line? I know I'd support you if I knew I had a spot in line.
6506 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M
Offline
Posted 2/23/15

zero1200 wrote:

money.
Why?
Cause I want me some money.. got a problem.


Money forever would be tight, but the second question is how would you keep yourself satisfied with that forever-money.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.