First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
Post Reply What do you drink?
3596 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Philippines
Offline
Posted 4/5/15

I drink water, tea, coffee, and soft drinks (sometimes) .
21926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Local Group, Milk...
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
Water.

Green tea, hot. No sugar added.

Black tea, iced. Some sugar added.

Arizona green tea.
4498 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
UK
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
99% of the time water, the other 1% is occasional fruit and or yogurt & fruit smoothies or peppermint tea/herbal infusion.
9376 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
English breakfast tea and sody pops. And the occasional rum and coke.
2551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / space
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
water and juice mostly. Sodas make me sneeze. Im drinking a Hi-C fruit punch right now!
2551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / space
Offline
Posted 4/5/15

TheSkyIsUp wrote:

Water.

Green tea, hot. No sugar added.

Black tea, iced. Some sugar added.

Arizona green tea.


ugh! how can you drink that stuff?! It tastes horrible
senzaa 
24922 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Australia
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
MAGIC
7212 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Adanac
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
Pocari Sweat after running every morning.
825 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Sweden
Offline
Posted 4/5/15 , edited 4/5/15
Water, Tea and Milk. :)
58970 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
Usually soda or water. I love cold water first thing in the morning.
3555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/5/15 , edited 4/5/15
I mostly drink tea and water
21926 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / Local Group, Milk...
Offline
Posted 4/5/15 , edited 4/5/15

orange-chan wrote:

ugh! how can you drink that stuff?! It tastes horrible
It's my daily fix. I've never encountered a packaged drink that I couldn't live without until this tea.

18663 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Small Wooded town...
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
Seven Daughters Moscato: Love my semi sweet wines.
I am betting anyone who has ever had this wine would agree it is one of the best wines ever made.
4551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Canada eh
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
I usually just drink water.

I've been staying away from sodas for a while now, but I usually drink Coke.
211 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / Jasmine Dragon
Offline
Posted 4/5/15
Tea.

Smoothies in the summer. Occasional hot chocolate and hot cider in the winter. Either root beer or plum Ramune as my soda (I very rarely drink soda. Usually more than once in a year, but definitely less than once a month.) Flavored vegan lattes for a treat or when I'm being very sociable with coffee drinkers in a coffee shop (also less than once a month for this drink). And Hint waters as my water (I can't quite handle plain water; these are a good compromise between water and juice, in an almost cold tea fashion).
I can't handle alcohol, although I like rum-flavored sweets. So I probably would have drunk rum-involved drinks if I could handle alcohol?

But most especially tea.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.