Bleach developments w/Spoilers
38320 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Shinjuku, Tokyo
Offline
Posted 2/26/15
Aizen is back, hell yes. What are your guys opinions on his return?
Posted 2/26/15
Goddamn, I haven't gotten to that part.
Dragon
58354 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M
Online
Posted 2/26/15

RoachSandeson wrote:

Aizen is back, hell yes. What are your guys opinions on his return?


Moved to manga and renamed.. that's some pretty big spoilers!
4957 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Kanada
Offline
Posted 2/26/15
37966 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 2/26/15
Competing in powering up with Yuhabach (or whatever his name is), and showing of God-know-what secret skills they have.
21136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/15
I'm excited about this but I think if Kubo really wanted to blow us away then Shunsui would have found a dead Juha Bach. Then it's revealed that Aizen killed him during their visit and took his place with his unrevealed Bankai.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heuco Mundo
Offline
Posted 2/26/15 , edited 2/26/15

AnimeListKing wrote:

I'm excited about this but I think if Kubo really wanted to blow us away then Shunsui would have found a dead Juha Bach. Then it's revealed that Aizen killed him during their visit and took his place with his unrevealed Bankai.


That would be a great Plot twist. Just like Aizen was revealed as the villain in SS arc. But to be honest, after all that happened with Ywach, it is now impossible for this. BTW just read the chapter and felt Goosebumps by the end. Aizen is truly terrifying.
21136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 2/26/15
I agree that it's impossible now, but that thought has been in the back of my head for awhile. Plus Juha Bach just isn't as appealing as a villain to me.
6404 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heuco Mundo
Offline
Posted 2/26/15

AnimeListKing wrote:

I agree that it's impossible now, but that thought has been in the back of my head for awhile. Plus Juha Bach just isn't as appealing as a villain to me.


Yeah now that Aizen is back, i hope it gets more interesting.
Revolver Dogelot
72988 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / somewhere that is...
Offline
Posted 2/26/15 , edited 2/27/15

Catlife wrote:
Yeah now that Aizen is back, i hope it gets more interesting.

I suspect the opposite is more likely...


RoachSandeson wrote:

Aizen is back, hell yes. What are your guys opinions on his return?

Mako did some modding earlier but here is the skinny... There is already a bleach manga discussion thread on the site. Since this is discussion about the most recent chapter of the Bleach manga it sort of should go in the discussion thread. In fact I see that you have even already mentioned it in that thread OP.

So I am going to go ahead and lock and close this one. Anyone looking for a link to that Discussion thread can find it right here: http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-842291/bleach-manga-discussions?pg=3

But for now.... Locked and Closed! Also no, this post is not one of Aizen's illusions.
You must be logged in to post.