First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Tumblr Drama
7691 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Basketball Court
Offline
Posted 3/1/15
I ignore many things on tumblr.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 3/1/15

AiYumega wrote:

I despise Tumblr.

Like I dont know how to express fully just how much I dislike that website.


^This
27244 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 6/6/15
Please post trigger warnings, I might be triggered by people using the improper gender pronouns. I'm a xhe/xer, not a she/her. Healthy no matter how much you weigh. More effort required for women to perform physical labor is sexist, you cis scum. I'm really open-minded but if your opinion differs from mine, I am going to attack yours with illogical and insignificant arguments.

Watch your posting privilege, not everyone in the world gets to use the internet. How come your posts use such complete sentences and proper grammar? We all know if someone writes properly, this means they are trying hard to sound smart or they're being too serious. You must abbreviate all your words and butcher the sentence structure, otherwise your posts are too long for me to read, and that matters more than what you are trying to convey. I can stop writing like crap anytime I want since I'm such an accomplished writer, my favorite book is The Great Gatsby, and I'm 17 and almost an adult. I have a C in English class because I'm not trying and the teacher constantly oppresses me with homework. It's not fair. My life sucks and I'm telling you by posting it on Tumblr with the latest Iphone.

Also, you're a conformist if you use proper grammar. Posts are meant to be read but proper grammar only applies when you're writing something for school. I use my own grammar and I'll have you know I can use your inferior proper grammar whenever I choose. You must use improper grammar or else I feel threatened and oppressed by your posts. I'm a great reader and a talented writer even though I support the use of bad grammar and condemn the use of proper grammar.

Look, I wrote a poem and made some art. It is so meaningful even though 1000000 things almost exactly like this already exist. I'm so stressed and triggered because my mind is so active, I don't know anyone else as different from everyone as me. All the supposedly funny animal videos are just elaborate displays of animal cruelty. Let me enlighten you about social justice while wearing my vintage clothing and sipping my Mountain Dew. Controversial issues are clearly just black and white. I clearly have the sheer intelligence to make these choices for everyone.

I consider myself an intellectual with the best, nicest personality. Why won't anyone date me? I'm too nervous in social situations. But it's okay. If they want to date attractive people who keep themselves in shape, they're just being shallow and I'm too good for them anyway. I deserve only the best and it doesn't matter what you say because anything that causes me discomfort is not worth it and is obviously just the world trying to bring me down. By the way, again, I'm extremely open-minded. Feel free to discuss philosophical issues with me.
Sogno- 
45682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/1/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

Please post trigger warnings, I might be triggered by people using the improper gender pronouns. I'm a xhe/xer, not a she/her. Healthy no matter how much you weigh. More effort required for women to perform physical labor is sexist, you cis scum. I'm really open-minded but if your opinion differs from mine, I am going to attack yours with illogical and insignificant arguments.

Watch your posting privilege, not everyone in the world gets to use the internet. How come your posts use such complete sentences and proper grammar? We all know if someone writes properly, this means they are trying hard to sound smart or they're being too serious. You must abbreviate all your words and butcher the sentence structure, otherwise your posts are too long for me to read, and that matters more than what you are trying to convey. I can stop writing like crap anytime I want since I'm such an accomplished writer, my favorite book is The Great Gatsby, and I'm 17 and almost an adult. I have a C in English class because I'm not trying and the teacher constantly oppresses me with homework. It's not fair. My life sucks and I'm telling you by posting it on Tumblr with the latest Iphone.

Also, you're a conformist if you use proper grammar. Posts are meant to be read but proper grammar only applies when you're writing something for school. I use my own grammar and I'll have you know I can use your inferior proper grammar whenever I choose. You must use improper grammar or else I feel threatened and oppressed by your posts. I'm a great reader and a talented writer even though I support the use of bad grammar and condemn the use of proper grammar.

Look, I wrote a poem and made some art. It is so meaningful even though 1000000 things almost exactly like this already exist. I'm so stressed and triggered because my mind is so active, I don't know anyone else as different from everyone as me. All the supposedly funny animal videos are just elaborate displays of animal cruelty. Let me enlighten you about social justice while wearing my vintage clothing and sipping my Mountain Dew. Controversial issues are clearly just black and white. I clearly have the sheer intelligence to make these choices for everyone.

I consider myself an intellectual with the best, nicest personality. Why won't anyone date me? I'm too nervous in social situations. But it's okay. If they want to date attractive people who keep themselves in shape, they're just being shallow and I'm too good for them anyway. I deserve only the best and it doesn't matter what you say because anything that causes me discomfort is not worth it and is obviously just the world trying to bring me down. By the way, again, I'm extremely open-minded. Feel free to discuss philosophical issues with me.


79 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/1/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

Please post trigger warnings, I might be triggered by people using the improper gender pronouns. I'm a xhe/xer, not a she/her. Healthy no matter how much you weigh. More effort required for women to perform physical labor is sexist, you cis scum. I'm really open-minded but if your opinion differs from mine, I am going to attack yours with illogical and insignificant arguments.

Watch your posting privilege, not everyone in the world gets to use the internet. How come your posts use such complete sentences and proper grammar? We all know if someone writes properly, this means they are trying hard to sound smart or they're being too serious. You must abbreviate all your words and butcher the sentence structure, otherwise your posts are too long for me to read, and that matters more than what you are trying to convey. I can stop writing like crap anytime I want since I'm such an accomplished writer, my favorite book is The Great Gatsby, and I'm 17 and almost an adult. I have a C in English class because I'm not trying and the teacher constantly oppresses me with homework. It's not fair. My life sucks and I'm telling you by posting it on Tumblr with the latest Iphone.

Also, you're a conformist if you use proper grammar. Posts are meant to be read but proper grammar only applies when you're writing something for school. I use my own grammar and I'll have you know I can use your inferior proper grammar whenever I choose. You must use improper grammar or else I feel threatened and oppressed by your posts. I'm a great reader and a talented writer even though I support the use of bad grammar and condemn the use of proper grammar.

Look, I wrote a poem and made some art. It is so meaningful even though 1000000 things almost exactly like this already exist. I'm so stressed and triggered because my mind is so active, I don't know anyone else as different from everyone as me. All the supposedly funny animal videos are just elaborate displays of animal cruelty. Let me enlighten you about social justice while wearing my vintage clothing and sipping my Mountain Dew. Controversial issues are clearly just black and white. I clearly have the sheer intelligence to make these choices for everyone.

I consider myself an intellectual with the best, nicest personality. Why won't anyone date me? I'm too nervous in social situations. But it's okay. If they want to date attractive people who keep themselves in shape, they're just being shallow and I'm too good for them anyway. I deserve only the best and it doesn't matter what you say because anything that causes me discomfort is not worth it and is obviously just the world trying to bring me down. By the way, again, I'm extremely open-minded. Feel free to discuss philosophical issues with me.


if only i can reblog this, oh well, i will screen capture it and post it on my tumblr anyway just to show people that I HATE TUMBLR, even though I use it daily.
955 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / ᴀᴍɪᴅsᴛ ʙᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ
Offline
Posted 3/1/15


Hate is weak.
18136 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F
Offline
Posted 3/1/15
I love Tumblr, it's just some of the users that can really ruin it. But I feel like that goes for any site. I think as long as I continue to be very selective about who I follow, ignore posts that infuriate me, and don't allow anon questions, I'll continue to enjoy it.
1237 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / F / Jonghyun's Bed
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/1/15
This thread is nothing but people whining.
Posted 3/1/15

Morbidhanson wrote:

Please post trigger warnings, I might be triggered by people using the improper gender pronouns. I'm a xhe/xer, not a she/her. Healthy no matter how much you weigh. More effort required for women to perform physical labor is sexist, you cis scum. I'm really open-minded but if your opinion differs from mine, I am going to attack yours with illogical and insignificant arguments.

Watch your posting privilege, not everyone in the world gets to use the internet. How come your posts use such complete sentences and proper grammar? We all know if someone writes properly, this means they are trying hard to sound smart or they're being too serious. You must abbreviate all your words and butcher the sentence structure, otherwise your posts are too long for me to read, and that matters more than what you are trying to convey. I can stop writing like crap anytime I want since I'm such an accomplished writer, my favorite book is The Great Gatsby, and I'm 17 and almost an adult. I have a C in English class because I'm not trying and the teacher constantly oppresses me with homework. It's not fair. My life sucks and I'm telling you by posting it on Tumblr with the latest Iphone.

Also, you're a conformist if you use proper grammar. Posts are meant to be read but proper grammar only applies when you're writing something for school. I use my own grammar and I'll have you know I can use your inferior proper grammar whenever I choose. You must use improper grammar or else I feel threatened and oppressed by your posts. I'm a great reader and a talented writer even though I support the use of bad grammar and condemn the use of proper grammar.

Look, I wrote a poem and made some art. It is so meaningful even though 1000000 things almost exactly like this already exist. I'm so stressed and triggered because my mind is so active, I don't know anyone else as different from everyone as me. All the supposedly funny animal videos are just elaborate displays of animal cruelty. Let me enlighten you about social justice while wearing my vintage clothing and sipping my Mountain Dew. Controversial issues are clearly just black and white. I clearly have the sheer intelligence to make these choices for everyone.

I consider myself an intellectual with the best, nicest personality. Why won't anyone date me? I'm too nervous in social situations. But it's okay. If they want to date attractive people who keep themselves in shape, they're just being shallow and I'm too good for them anyway. I deserve only the best and it doesn't matter what you say because anything that causes me discomfort is not worth it and is obviously just the world trying to bring me down. By the way, again, I'm extremely open-minded. Feel free to discuss philosophical issues with me.


Wait what?! This is really overwhelming and way off the topic..
Sogno- 
45682 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/1/15

MagicalCake wrote:

This thread is nothing but people whining.


this sounds like a tumblr post
3678 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / F / Punville, USA
Offline
Posted 3/1/15
I like Tumblr. I made my blog all nice and I add things like music playlists, cursors and animations. It's really swell if you stay clear of the sjw part of the site.
41649 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/2/15
I'm straightfowardly Anti Social Justice Warrior. I personally find their stupidity laughable. And also, the modern incarnation of feminism can just be downright barbaric when you get down to it. I personally am against Tumblr's hypersensitivity as well as their misandrist, man hating brands of Feminism, honestly.
18014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/3/15
Tumblr just frustrates and annoys me... So I avoid it.
18014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/10/15
Accidentally stumbled upon tumblr today and read this gem that got re-blogged hundreds of times.

"i ain’t tryna be rude or anything but i honestly always assume that what happened in that fraternity singing video is what always happens when white ppl socialize when there’s no one else around"

This is the stuff that absolutely irritates me with tumblr. It's pretty common for me to see racist remarks towards whites that regularly get re-blogged countless times. For me, I think fighting racism with racism is like fighting fire with fire. You've got people proudly sporting usernames like "stopthewhitepeople" that gloat about how many white users they upset on tumblr. I just think it's a sad situation overall. Granted, not all of tumblr is like this. But it's pretty common-place for me to see things like this pop up. Not to mention all of the gender debates that pop up as well.

Anyways, didn't really want to re-bump this old thread. But I did want to voice my frustration towards what I think is a sad scenario.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.