First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
If Crunchyroll chan was a woman, how silky smooth would her sexy skin be?
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/1/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

Can you stop looking at women as objects, it is getting annoying. and she probably has stubble on her legs, pits and elsewhere...and isn't a virgin. *bursting your unrealistic view on females*


You do realize CR is literally an object, right? I can say whatever I want about her. Don't afford her any rights, it's what creepy otaku's do. Let me be erotic in peace so long as I know the difference between objects and women. You're inferring I only notice the aesthetic characteristics about a woman, which is a large assumption, is it not? Is it wrong to objectify an object because she's female? Of course not, objects are what women pretend to be behind the screen on pornographic websites. Porn actresses make themselves to be object in the video, but as long as we treat a video like a video and a woman like a woman, I see no problem than some crestfallen attempt to white knight/internet warrior in order to assuage your bruised ego from today's suffering, You think there is meaning in your suffering? Think again, suffering is meaningless, which is why it must be eliminated. You don't know true suffering yet, but oh you will.


P.S.I'm not assuming all women are virgins or only pretty women are virgins. After all, how would I enjoy my milf fantasies?


Don't speak only to me, speak to all the men that indulge in objectifying media.


Dude seriously I dont think you can tell the difference between a women and a sex object. Every single post ive seen you make on this forum involving women involves them as a sex object in some way. The assumption that your sexist was made because you only ever refer to women as sex objects. If I constantly refer to minorities using stereotypes it would be safe to assume I was racist. If you constantly refer to women as sex objects its safe to assume your sexist unless you bring up any convincing argument otherwise(which you didnt).


It's like saying I can't say most criminals are black without being pegged a racist. And what part of my argument was unconvincing? All I said was I know the difference, wasn't that enough? What do you know about me in real life? What sort of person do you make me out to be? Are not you stereotyping me to be a perverted 18 year old kid addicted to porno? It's a logical assumption that you are indeed stereotyping me. I don't need an argument to say that I'm not a sexist. You need an argument to prove that I am. I didn't refer to women, I referred to sex objects. Nowhere in my post have I said women were only good for their sexual capacity, now did I?

TL;DR There's a difference between judging based on stereotypes and acknowledging their existence and possible validity. I'm merely acknowledging the sexiness of a sex object.


Wow do you really think I need a TL; DR for a paragraph how lazy do you think I am.

Im not stereotyping you if its based on things you said. Such as


Hopefully I'll be some sexy dominatrix's sex slave as amazon women roam the world enslaving men for their sexual capacity


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890273/who-would-you-be-in-an-apocalypse?pg=1


I'm just thinking how cute loli toes are and how much I wanna suck them. Anime girls have the best feet!


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890215/anime-characters-with-the-best-feet-you-might-wanna-lick


Do You Want to See Samus Aran Nude?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-886609/do-you-want-to-see-samus-aran-nude

Mind you this is only a few brief examples but you get the point

Thing is in a vacuum the statement you made on this thread was kinda sexual and weird but harmless. The problem is that all the statements you make about women are about them as sexual objects. I am not saying you a pervert (though you seem to readily admit it on you about me page). Im saying its safe to assume your sexist because of how nearly every past statement about women you have made is sexual in some way or another.

Secondly to the man who posted the Thunderf00t video just....no the mans an idiot. While I cant say I agree with every point Sarkeesian has ever made I find her arguments much more convincing than Thunderf00ts.
Posted 3/1/15
Crap, megahobbit, I think the evidence will work against you. ust wait for that fellow with the fox avi.
9453 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/15
I like where this is going.
1840 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / The Bebop
Offline
Posted 3/1/15
I'd imagine that she uses a bottle of lotion a day to maintain that perfect skin...
Vempy 
19099 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/1/15

severticas wrote:

Crap, megahobbit, I think the evidence will work against you. ust wait for that fellow with the fox avi.


Lol. I think you mean serifsansserif.

Anyway, you know she has a name, right? Hime-chan. If you honestly cared about her you'd atleast know her name.
55129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/1/15
I think this might solidify the objectification of women debate.


How Do I Create A Harem Full of Beautiful Buxom and Cute Small Breasted Girls? yet another Forum Topic by OP.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/1/15
So wait is OP just a character and I'm just getting trolled?
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/1/15

megahobbit wrote:

So wait is OP just a character and I'm just getting trolled?


Ah well, never take the internet seriously.You'll look like the judgmental one if you do take those comments seriously and form connections that are not based on real evidence. Don't fall for the deception.
Posted 3/1/15

megahobbit wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

Can you stop looking at women as objects, it is getting annoying. and she probably has stubble on her legs, pits and elsewhere...and isn't a virgin. *bursting your unrealistic view on females*


You do realize CR is literally an object, right? I can say whatever I want about her. Don't afford her any rights, it's what creepy otaku's do. Let me be erotic in peace so long as I know the difference between objects and women. You're inferring I only notice the aesthetic characteristics about a woman, which is a large assumption, is it not? Is it wrong to objectify an object because she's female? Of course not, objects are what women pretend to be behind the screen on pornographic websites. Porn actresses make themselves to be object in the video, but as long as we treat a video like a video and a woman like a woman, I see no problem than some crestfallen attempt to white knight/internet warrior in order to assuage your bruised ego from today's suffering, You think there is meaning in your suffering? Think again, suffering is meaningless, which is why it must be eliminated. You don't know true suffering yet, but oh you will.


P.S.I'm not assuming all women are virgins or only pretty women are virgins. After all, how would I enjoy my milf fantasies?


Don't speak only to me, speak to all the men that indulge in objectifying media.


Dude seriously I dont think you can tell the difference between a women and a sex object. Every single post ive seen you make on this forum involving women involves them as a sex object in some way. The assumption that your sexist was made because you only ever refer to women as sex objects. If I constantly refer to minorities using stereotypes it would be safe to assume I was racist. If you constantly refer to women as sex objects its safe to assume your sexist unless you bring up any convincing argument otherwise(which you didnt).


It's like saying I can't say most criminals are black without being pegged a racist. And what part of my argument was unconvincing? All I said was I know the difference, wasn't that enough? What do you know about me in real life? What sort of person do you make me out to be? Are not you stereotyping me to be a perverted 18 year old kid addicted to porno? It's a logical assumption that you are indeed stereotyping me. I don't need an argument to say that I'm not a sexist. You need an argument to prove that I am. I didn't refer to women, I referred to sex objects. Nowhere in my post have I said women were only good for their sexual capacity, now did I?

TL;DR There's a difference between judging based on stereotypes and acknowledging their existence and possible validity. I'm merely acknowledging the sexiness of a sex object.


Wow do you really think I need a TL; DR for a paragraph how lazy do you think I am.

Im not stereotyping you if its based on things you said. Such as


Hopefully I'll be some sexy dominatrix's sex slave as amazon women roam the world enslaving men for their sexual capacity


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890273/who-would-you-be-in-an-apocalypse?pg=1


I'm just thinking how cute loli toes are and how much I wanna suck them. Anime girls have the best feet!


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890215/anime-characters-with-the-best-feet-you-might-wanna-lick


Do You Want to See Samus Aran Nude?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-886609/do-you-want-to-see-samus-aran-nude

Mind you this is only a few brief examples but you get the point

Thing is in a vacuum the statement you made on this thread was kinda sexual and weird but harmless. The problem is that all the statements you make about women are about them as sexual objects. I am not saying you a pervert (though you seem to readily admit it on you about me page). Im saying its safe to assume your sexist because of how nearly every past statement about women you have made is sexual in some way or another.

Secondly to the man who posted the Thunderf00t video just....no the mans an idiot. While I cant say I agree with every point Sarkeesian has ever made I find her arguments much more convincing than Thunderf00ts.

I don't really get what you saying. I'm not bothered being called a pervert, it's the sexist thing I have a problem.

Also, thank you for clearing the thunderfoot video thing up. I never watched it, but I was too trusting in my fellow man. I went on Rationalwiki, and it seems that the statement about Anita not being a gamer is open to interpretation.
15959 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / Cold and High
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/1/15

megahobbit wrote:
While I cant say I agree with every point Sarkeesian has ever made I find her arguments much more convincing than Thunderf00ts.

Why is her arguments more convincing when thunderf00ts had more facts on the table?
and about being a object is a bad thing?... just look at some of the models that wants money/fame/"share beauty" as an object on a magazine that could be females used as objects ;/ (but yes I see more examples of "objects" that gets more hurt by them selfs either the job they are taking or what they are doing like the stripping club about money on the thunderf00ts video

but being either a object or subject can still not be good either would good and evil be clear of it being truly evil or good that makes us go around


about porn it can be releasing (helpful for some if controlled?) but if addicted or "belive" in it then stop and get else where try build up a better arousement and try not to get wierd thoughts into "real life"

about anime pictures of girls I allways think thier skin is made of rubber (watched too much stuff, you know where things gets pulled like chewing gum.. ) also I think OP has just released his fetishes online why take it so rough about what he likes or trying to say an idea? (felt that OP was claimed a bit fast as sexist for something that many does/says alot of the time and would be taken more seriously or is somewhat normal to a degree as an human)
Posted 3/1/15
Holy crap this thread spiraled out of control.

Sexist this, sexist that.

Weren't we discussing a females beauty?
3335 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/1/15

RedExodus wrote:

lol 96% of us are gamers?


1301 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/4/15
I'm surprised no one came out and said that they'd picture Crunchyroll-chan to be a hot guy with an oiled, sexy body, rock-hard abs, and hair that smelled strangely like strawberries... I mean, who said it -had- to be a girl, anyway?
55129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/1/15

Urboistar wrote:

Holy crap this thread spiraled out of control.

Sexist this, sexist that.

Weren't we discussing a females beauty?


A woman's beauty isn't just limited to her body parts, include her mind, and there won't be a problem.
9551 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/1/15 , edited 3/1/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


megahobbit wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

Can you stop looking at women as objects, it is getting annoying. and she probably has stubble on her legs, pits and elsewhere...and isn't a virgin. *bursting your unrealistic view on females*


You do realize CR is literally an object, right? I can say whatever I want about her. Don't afford her any rights, it's what creepy otaku's do. Let me be erotic in peace so long as I know the difference between objects and women. You're inferring I only notice the aesthetic characteristics about a woman, which is a large assumption, is it not? Is it wrong to objectify an object because she's female? Of course not, objects are what women pretend to be behind the screen on pornographic websites. Porn actresses make themselves to be object in the video, but as long as we treat a video like a video and a woman like a woman, I see no problem than some crestfallen attempt to white knight/internet warrior in order to assuage your bruised ego from today's suffering, You think there is meaning in your suffering? Think again, suffering is meaningless, which is why it must be eliminated. You don't know true suffering yet, but oh you will.


P.S.I'm not assuming all women are virgins or only pretty women are virgins. After all, how would I enjoy my milf fantasies?


Don't speak only to me, speak to all the men that indulge in objectifying media.


Dude seriously I dont think you can tell the difference between a women and a sex object. Every single post ive seen you make on this forum involving women involves them as a sex object in some way. The assumption that your sexist was made because you only ever refer to women as sex objects. If I constantly refer to minorities using stereotypes it would be safe to assume I was racist. If you constantly refer to women as sex objects its safe to assume your sexist unless you bring up any convincing argument otherwise(which you didnt).


It's like saying I can't say most criminals are black without being pegged a racist. And what part of my argument was unconvincing? All I said was I know the difference, wasn't that enough? What do you know about me in real life? What sort of person do you make me out to be? Are not you stereotyping me to be a perverted 18 year old kid addicted to porno? It's a logical assumption that you are indeed stereotyping me. I don't need an argument to say that I'm not a sexist. You need an argument to prove that I am. I didn't refer to women, I referred to sex objects. Nowhere in my post have I said women were only good for their sexual capacity, now did I?

TL;DR There's a difference between judging based on stereotypes and acknowledging their existence and possible validity. I'm merely acknowledging the sexiness of a sex object.


Wow do you really think I need a TL; DR for a paragraph how lazy do you think I am.

Im not stereotyping you if its based on things you said. Such as


Hopefully I'll be some sexy dominatrix's sex slave as amazon women roam the world enslaving men for their sexual capacity


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890273/who-would-you-be-in-an-apocalypse?pg=1


I'm just thinking how cute loli toes are and how much I wanna suck them. Anime girls have the best feet!


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890215/anime-characters-with-the-best-feet-you-might-wanna-lick


Do You Want to See Samus Aran Nude?


http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-886609/do-you-want-to-see-samus-aran-nude

Mind you this is only a few brief examples but you get the point

Thing is in a vacuum the statement you made on this thread was kinda sexual and weird but harmless. The problem is that all the statements you make about women are about them as sexual objects. I am not saying you a pervert (though you seem to readily admit it on you about me page). Im saying its safe to assume your sexist because of how nearly every past statement about women you have made is sexual in some way or another.

Secondly to the man who posted the Thunderf00t video just....no the mans an idiot. While I cant say I agree with every point Sarkeesian has ever made I find her arguments much more convincing than Thunderf00ts.

I don't really get what you saying. I'm not bothered being called a pervert, it's the sexist thing I have a problem.

Also, thank you for clearing the thunderfoot video thing up. I never watched it, but I was too trusting in my fellow man. I went on Rationalwiki, and it seems that the statement about Anita not being a gamer is open to interpretation.


What im trying to say is that based your past statements about woman it is not uncalled for that someone would accuse you of sexism and simply responding with a "well you think im sexist but im not" type of response is not a very convincing argument that your not a sexist.

Lastly I frankly do not want to talk about sarkeesian on this thread those conversation always end in stalemates.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.