First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
Post Reply Anyone want to be friends?
5024 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 3/10/15
So what's everyone watching for shows lately I'm burning through durarara currently
3346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / London, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 3/10/15 , edited 3/10/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


kyotogg wrote:

I work 20 hours a week and I am in university full time and I talk with the same people every day. I am in need of some variety and just want to meet some new people. So, anyone want to chit chat a bit?


What's a friend... Can't comprehend, you can add me if you want...


We can figure out what a friend is as we go along
871 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / West Friendship,...
Offline
Posted 3/10/15
..heh, good one
3346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / London, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 3/10/15

LittleSquid wrote:

..heh, good one


Haha thank you
4159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/13/15

Bixcy wrote:

I spend 9 hours a day, 5 days a week, with children under the age of 4. I sometimes forget what adult conversation is like.


I know how you feel.
4159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/13/15
Also sup guys i'm also a Newbie when it comes to anime Sup Senpai's and Nice to me you All You can call me Ash or Corporal. They are both Nick Names though.
3346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / London, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

Oberon314 wrote:

Also sup guys i'm also a Newbie when it comes to anime Sup Senpai's and Nice to me you All You can call me Ash or Corporal. They are both Nick Names though.


Nice to meet you Ash! why do you have those 2 nicknames? Just curious is all
4159 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / Arizona
Offline
Posted 3/15/15

kyotogg wrote:


Oberon314 wrote:

Also sup guys i'm also a Newbie when it comes to anime Sup Senpai's and Nice to me you All You can call me Ash or Corporal. They are both Nick Names though.


Nice to meet you Ash! why do you have those 2 nicknames? Just curious is all


Ash because my friends only nicknamed me that and corporal because that what my First 3 initials when put together. C.p.l equal the military rank of Corporal
4944 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / U.S.A.
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

Add me too
11641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / UK
Offline
Posted 3/22/15
Anyone feel free to add, I don't have buddies yet as I am fairly new to Crunchyroll.

I love anime, manga, drawing, and learning Japanese. (if anyone can speak Japanese then pleaseeee add me! I love learning the language!)

My favourites atm are Kuroko's Basketball, Free!, Tokyo Ghoul and I am currently watching Durarara. Add me if you want to chat about anime stuff ^_^



38 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / Paris, France
Offline
Posted 3/23/15
Hallo Guys! I'm also new here! Feel free to add me if you'd like! ^^
I'm open to make new friends! ^_________^
Posted 3/26/15
Hello! You can add me if you want!

I'm Karina, I'm a newbie on this site and in anime. How are you? (=^-ω-^=)
19 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/27/15
hello! Add me
7362 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/30/15
why hello there.
3346 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / London, Ontario,...
Offline
Posted 3/30/15

SNEAKYmASquerade wrote:

Hallo Guys! I'm also new here! Feel free to add me if you'd like! ^^
I'm open to make new friends! ^_________^





starryeyedprincess wrote:

Hello! You can add me if you want!

I'm Karina, I'm a newbie on this site and in anime. How are you? (=^-ω-^=)





SuperSheepZ wrote:

hello! Add me :D





Teyzone wrote:

why hello there.


Hi everyone! I hate how you don't get updates for the forums! Nice to meet you if I haven't talked to you already
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.