3086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Online
Posted 3/2/15 , edited 3/2/15
None of my gifs are uploading correctly, especially profile image gifs, any idea why?
20652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/2/15
Check out this group and browse around for the help you need... http://www.crunchyroll.com/group/Glitchy_GIF_Fixing
One Punch Mod
92948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/2/15 , edited 3/2/15

SoHeartlesz wrote:

None of my gifs are uploading correctly, especially profile image gifs, any idea why?


I've moved this over to the Site Support forum. If you look at some of the other threads there you may also find some advice since I know the question has come up before.
79956 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
49 / M / KC
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/4/15

lorreen wrote:


SoHeartlesz wrote:

None of my gifs are uploading correctly, especially profile image gifs, any idea why?


I've moved this over to the Site Support forum. If you look at some of the other threads there you may also find some advice since I know the question has come up before.


It might be worthwhile putting some of this info in one of the stickied threads.
One Punch Mod
92948 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

deadpanditto wrote:

It might be worthwhile putting some of this info in one of the stickied threads.


Thanks! That is an excellent idea and I've added the basics to the Quick Answers for Common Questions thread. Let me know if you think that covers it or have suggestions for how to write it up more clearly, while staying succinct.
You must be logged in to post.