First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
"ah okay then" thunder could hear music playing in the distance, standing up thunder grabbed lula hand "hey can you hear that, come on" thunder started walking bringing lula with him

lula followed listening
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

lula followed listening


as thunder and lula got closer they could see a gazebo with people dancing to the song 'can you feel the love tonight" thunder turned towards lula in excitement then went straight faced and bowed in front of lula holding his hand out "may i have this dance my lady"
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

SurrealStorm wrote:

as thunder and lula got closer they could see a gazebo with people dancing to the song 'can you feel the love tonight" thunder turned towards lula in excitement then went straight faced and bowed in front of lula holding his hand out "may i have this dance my lady"

Lula blushed bright red but neither less she took thunders hand and they swayed slightly out of tune to the music but it was nice , lula was happy
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Lula blushed bright red but neither less she took thunders hand and they swayed slightly out of tune to the music but it was nice , lula was happy


Thunder swayed around with lula smiling broadly unable to stop, as the music changes to a slower tune thunder hugs lula slowly swaying around "i love you lula and i always will" thunder said in lulas ear as they slowly danced
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/3/15
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Lula's head rested on thunders shoulder her cheeks where bright red now but her eyes where filled with happiness


thunder lifted his hand up and started patting lula's hair slowly as they danced, thunder was smiling feeling the happiest he had been in a long time
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
thunder lifted his hand up and started patting lula's hair slowly as they danced, thunder was smiling feeling the happiest he had been in a long time

when the song ended lula pulled away from thunder and smiled "thank you, i've had a lot of fun"
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

when the song ended lula pulled away from thunder and smiled "thank you, i've had a lot of fun"


thunder smiled back at lula "so did i" thunder kissed lula on the forehead "wanna go have some more fun?"
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
thunder smiled back at lula "so did i" thunder kissed lula on the forehead "wanna go have some more fun?"

lula smiled "sure where"
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

lula smiled "sure where"


"well how about we go to the nightclub and see what sort of trouble we can stir up there?" thunder smiles
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

SurrealStorm wrote:

"well how about we go to the nightclub and see what sort of trouble we can stir up there?" thunder smiles

lula shivered "no not there"
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

lula shivered "no not there"


thunder remembered what hardened to lula before he met her "oh yea oops sorry" thunder racked his brains thinking of something they can do "well how about you and me go and check up on storm and lightning then?"
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
thunder remembered what hardened to lula before he met her "oh yea oops sorry" thunder racked his brains thinking of something they can do "well how about you and me go and check up on storm and lightning then?"

Lula looked down "well i was hoping we could spend some more time together"
General
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Lula looked down "well i was hoping we could spend some more time together"


thunder smiled at lula "ok then so do you have any ideas on what we can do" thunder said lifting his eyebrow questioningly
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/3/15

SurrealStorm wrote:
thunder smiled at lula "ok then so do you have any ideas on what we can do" thunder said lifting his eyebrow questioningly

lula smiled at the night sky "could we just stay here for a little bit"
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.