First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Friendzone? You should read this.
9143 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 5/24/15
Im gonna drop this here because im CONSTANTLY reading the annoying prattle of people complaining about friendzones. I think its about time people hear the OTHER side of the story:

http://wendycorduroy.tumblr.com/post/56412126932/thoughts-on-the-friendzone
5734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / US
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 5/21/15
Sorry, I stay away from that side of Tumblr...

One Punch Mod
85958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/28/15

StrawHatMichael wrote:

Sorry, I stay away from that side of Tumblr...



I think it might be worthwhile for you to make an exception for that one article linked to. It in no way claims that men are pigs or perverts.

5734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / US
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/28/15

lorreen wrote:


StrawHatMichael wrote:

Sorry, I stay away from that side of Tumblr...



I think it might be worthwhile for you to make an exception for that one article linked to. It in no way claims that men are pigs or perverts.



No thanks I think I'll stick to what I said previously.
14233 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/28/15

StrawHatMichael wrote:


lorreen wrote:


StrawHatMichael wrote:

Sorry, I stay away from that side of Tumblr...



I think it might be worthwhile for you to make an exception for that one article linked to. It in no way claims that men are pigs or perverts.



No thanks I think I'll stick to what I said previously.


Long story short of the article - don't get mad when someone friendzones you when you already girl-friendzoned her, as the author puts it. In other words, if you're being friends with this girl because you want to be her boyfriend or get in her pants, don't throw a temper tantrum when she says no.
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 5/23/15
I dont get what this thread is about?
5734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / US
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/3/15

Scooty-Bby wrote:

I dont get what this thread is about?


It's actually very straightforward. The OP made this thread regarding a Tumblr post she found about guys complaining about getting friend zoned. Apparently the Tumblr post offers a female's POV.
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 5/23/15
gotta be a friend to be friendzoned in the first place.
One Punch Mod
85958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 4/3/15

StrawHatMichael wrote:


Scooty-Bby wrote:

I dont get what this thread is about?


It's actually very straightforward. The OP made this thread regarding a Tumblr post she found about guys complaining about getting friend zoned. Apparently the Tumblr post offers a female's POV.


That's pretty rich that you take it on yourself to explain what the thread is about when you say you didn't (and won't) read the article. The Tumblr post is not about guys complaining about getting friendzoned. It's more a particular woman's sharing of experiences related to the concept of "friendzone." So, the last part of your statement is true. The second sentence, not so much.
52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 4/3/15

ReikaMichiko wrote:

I'm gonna drop this here because I'm CONSTANTLY reading the annoying prattle of guys complaining about friendzones. I think it's about time guys hear the OTHER side of the story.


There, I fixed it for you.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 5/26/15
I got friendzoned by someone I'm not even interested in, never met, and even knew the name of!?!?!?!??!

daaaaaaammmmmmmn....



lorreen wrote:


StrawHatMichael wrote:

Sorry, I stay away from that side of Tumblr...



I think it might be worthwhile for you to make an exception for that one article linked to. It in no way claims that men are pigs or perverts.



i'm sorry. I agree with this commenter. nope, nope, nope. not going to follow for tumblr hate, not getting involved in that drama, i just came here for the comments.

EDIT:

i just want to say this is some high quality flamebait.

i know because i've posted some inadvertently once or twice. >.>

though i don't think it necessarily needs to be closed and taken down, i just want to point out that this topic takes a touchy subject for some, tosses a title that's sure to get people to click, (yeah, i did it), and links to a crappy drama-queen-esque blog of... what? an early 20-somethings girl who seems to record every last god damned male she's met since time immemorial (seriously.. 3 years old and apparently talking about boys she didn't kiss as being boys she 'friendzoned") and bitching because when guys couldn't have her, they left.

now i'm not a big one for this whole dating thing, but

1. "if thy right hand causes you to sin, cut it off". If you can't handle a friendship with someone, then it's probably best you fuck off.
these guys are doing them both a favor by leaving each other. her bitching about how she couldn't :just be friends" afterwards is bullshit.

2. get over yourself, and do something productive rather than being a whiny bitch on the internet with a shitty unreadable blog with red text on black that's about 6px in high and completely unreadable. tumblr,livejournal,myspace,deadjournal, personal blogs.... Seriously.. that's the dregs of the internet and none of this teen angst is really anything new.

As for the post of the link, This is drama. It's not new drama, it's not even good drama. It's just angsty whiny drama. People are attracted to drama, but they shouldn't be looking towards drama filled stories for the truth, for wisdom, or pretty much anything other than some decent entertainment.
Posted 3/3/15
Friendzone is best zone.
3431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / A pastel land
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/28/15
This kind of stuff bugs me a little.

I appreciate that this is pretty tragic how you keep befriending such shallow people and those guys were clearly unkind, however for your age group at the time that's not totally surprising. I'm sorry to say this, however the way you have worded some of this has come across as quite one sided & biased. How you speak of Guys in a whole, it felt like you were insinuating the vast majority would do the same in a heartbeat and our insensitive & cold.

That's just the kind of vibe that was coming across as I read it, it could just be me, but it bugged me a little..
on the plus side it seems as though you've found someone you really like & are happy to just be at there side, together or not. So I hope it works out well for you, but I don't think it's right to think of all men as shallow if that's the case, some are nice however I'll be the 1st to admit some can be asses.
5734 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / US
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/3/15

lorreen wrote:


StrawHatMichael wrote:


Scooty-Bby wrote:

I dont get what this thread is about?


It's actually very straightforward. The OP made this thread regarding a Tumblr post she found about guys complaining about getting friend zoned. Apparently the Tumblr post offers a female's POV.


That's pretty rich that you take it on yourself to explain what the thread is about when you say you didn't (and won't) read the article. The Tumblr post is not about guys complaining about getting friendzoned. It's more a particular woman's sharing of experiences related to the concept of "friendzone." So, the last part of your statement is true. The second sentence, not so much.


Didn't like my explanation? Provide a better one for the person with perhaps a little less emphasis on targeting me, just my opinion


Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/28/15
another friendzone thread

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.