First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
if you could be any anime in the whole world what would u be?
14017 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
i would like to be ping pong the animation because he is an amazing art style
Posted 3/4/15
I would love to be in Dragon Ball Z I mean fighting with monsters, and being able to fly and teleport haha that has been my dream ever since I was a child
14566 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15
squabbit? lmao thats awesome!! just wanted to compliment you got me a good laugh! added bonus for squid girl! As for me I would live in any slice of life anime, romantic comedy anime, or love lab!! Get to see Rikko (so hard to choose just one, why not live in one until you grow old then switch to another one all young? :P)

Squabbit wrote:

If I could be in any anime I would choose No.6. Heh heh...


5022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ameriland
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15

Magneasiat wrote:

i would like to be ping pong the animation because he is an amazing art style


haha yeah i wonder what it would be like if i walked like him? it would be like wicked trippy
Posted 3/4/15
Hunter x Hunter or Noucome and have absolute choice inflected on me.
73832 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
Probably One Piece, just because I want Devil Fruit powers SO BAD!
32174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
Tatami Galaxy yo.

Also Rocket Power. Also Dr. Seuss books. I don't care if they're not anime don't tell me you don't want to chill hard with tito and the lorax and do 1080s off some truffula trees.
5022 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Ameriland
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

aosgood wrote:

Tatami Galaxy yo.

Also Rocket Power. Also Dr. Seuss books. I don't care if they're not anime don't tell me you don't want to chill hard with tito and the lorax and do 1080s off some truffula trees.


YAAAAA BUDDY THAT WOULD BE WICKED KILLER!
32174 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

Buritzukranku wrote:


aosgood wrote:

Tatami Galaxy yo.

Also Rocket Power. Also Dr. Seuss books. I don't care if they're not anime don't tell me you don't want to chill hard with tito and the lorax and do 1080s off some truffula trees.


YAAAAA BUDDY THAT WOULD BE WICKED KILLER!


IT'D BE SO RAD ROIGHT?? SEE YOU AT IBIZA BRUH HANG TEN TIL THEN!!!11!!1

62104 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
something like Detective Conan or One Piece, because then my life would never end.
3555 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15
hmm either No game no life, HxH, or Highschool DxD
One Punch Mod
88549 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 2 days ago
New Year cleaning -- closing threads with no new posts since 2015
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.