Light novel in Kindle, recommendation.
Posted 3/3/15
What light novels that are in Kindle would you recommend me ? I like any genre so fire away and tell me what I should read.
11660 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Cali
Offline
Posted 3/3/15 , edited 3/3/15
The Devil Is a Part Timer
19493 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 3/3/15
How do you get light novels like these on a Kindle?

I just got one recently and am interested.
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / A rock in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15
I think a few of the Yen On label LNs are available on Kindle as well as some other publishers

Looked these up on the amazon kindle store:

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
No Game No Life
Book Girl series (Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime is the first volume)
Aria the Scarlet Ammo (Novel)

Another (actually a normal novel, but it fits in a similar vein to LNs)
Posted 3/4/15

kardonius wrote:

I think a few of the Yen On label LNs are available on Kindle as well as some other publishers

Looked these up on the amazon kindle store:

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon?
No Game No Life
Book Girl series (Book Girl and the Suicidal Mime is the first volume)
Aria the Scarlet Ammo (Novel)

Another (actually a normal novel, but it fits in a similar vein to LNs)


Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Is in kindle but is unavailable for sale right now. That what it says.
mnmike 
19129 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
A couple others:

The Haruhi Suzimiya series (starts with The Melancholy of...)
Another
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / A rock in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/4/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Is in kindle but is unavailable for sale right now. That what it says.


Hmm, I don't have a kindle but it shows as available on the main amazon website

http://www.amazon.com/Wrong-Pick-Girls-Dungeon-Vol-ebook/dp/B00LZYBVJ4/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF
Posted 3/4/15

kardonius wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Is in kindle but is unavailable for sale right now. That what it says.


Hmm, I don't have a kindle but it shows as available on the main amazon website

http://www.amazon.com/Wrong-Pick-Girls-Dungeon-Vol-ebook/dp/B00LZYBVJ4/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF


I meant the kindle version. The book version for sale except the kindle version.
4752 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / A rock in the mid...
Offline
Posted 3/4/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


kardonius wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:

Is It Wrong to Try to Pick Up Girls in a Dungeon? Is in kindle but is unavailable for sale right now. That what it says.


Hmm, I don't have a kindle but it shows as available on the main amazon website

http://www.amazon.com/Wrong-Pick-Girls-Dungeon-Vol-ebook/dp/B00LZYBVJ4/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF


I meant the kindle version. The book version for sale except the kindle version.


Yeah, the link says it's for the kindle version and its available for purchase.
Just DLed the kindle app and checked there too, and it says I can "Buy Now with 1-Click"

Only volume 1 is released, though they list volumes 1-3 so maybe double check that it's volume 1, though it says I can pre-order those on the kindle app too.

Otherwise I dunno whats wrong.
Sailor Candy Moderator
200584 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 9/14/16
OP Nuked. Locked.
You must be logged in to post.