Post Reply Dat CR banner...
37321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Saint Charles, Mi...
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
Does anyone feel that it advertises an anime for you to watch just after you have watched it. Besides the currently airing anime, when that banner on the main page rolls around with catalog options, every-time it seems it advertises I show I just watched. Is it just me or is there a conspiracy?
Posted 3/4/15
Not sure what you mean by banner. But...Do you mean the shows they suggest on the front page and you can click through them.
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15

*insert illuminati jokes here*

37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/4/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:


*insert illuminati jokes here*



Wouldn't be a thread without a GayAsianBoy Giff

46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 3/4/15

ZodiacA17 wrote:

Does anyone feel that it advertises an anime for you to watch just after you have watched it. Besides the currently airing anime, when that banner on the main page rolls around with catalog options, every-time it seems it advertises I show I just watched. Is it just me or is there a conspiracy?


It's not suppose to advertise stuff you've not watched, it's suppose to show you stuff that's popular atm...
40843 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Karakura Town
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15
It hasn't really been the case for me.. Although it got quite annoying, the past few days all I got were those Call to Cosplay ads everytime I went on CR. Today, I finally got a different one though, Final Fantasy !
37321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Saint Charles, Mi...
Offline
Posted 3/4/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


ZodiacA17 wrote:

Does anyone feel that it advertises an anime for you to watch just after you have watched it. Besides the currently airing anime, when that banner on the main page rolls around with catalog options, every-time it seems it advertises I show I just watched. Is it just me or is there a conspiracy?


It's not suppose to advertise stuff you've not watched, it's suppose to show you stuff that's popular atm...


How convenient that popular shows (atm) just happen to be shows I just watched...
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Online
Posted 3/4/15

ZodiacA17 wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


ZodiacA17 wrote:

Does anyone feel that it advertises an anime for you to watch just after you have watched it. Besides the currently airing anime, when that banner on the main page rolls around with catalog options, every-time it seems it advertises I show I just watched. Is it just me or is there a conspiracy?


It's not suppose to advertise stuff you've not watched, it's suppose to show you stuff that's popular atm...


How convenient that popular shows (atm) just happen to be shows I just watched...


Stop watching mainstrea stuff then...
16438 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
13652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
CR has a main page?
20904 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M
Online
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15
I finished a series and BAM Toyota banner with Toyota Toy en CR store?!, Toyota all the way of adds in Crunchyroll, Applies to Aion too
37321 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Saint Charles, Mi...
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


ZodiacA17 wrote:


TheOmegaForce70941 wrote:


ZodiacA17 wrote:

Does anyone feel that it advertises an anime for you to watch just after you have watched it. Besides the currently airing anime, when that banner on the main page rolls around with catalog options, every-time it seems it advertises I show I just watched. Is it just me or is there a conspiracy?


It's not suppose to advertise stuff you've not watched, it's suppose to show you stuff that's popular atm...


How convenient that popular shows (atm) just happen to be shows I just watched...


Stop watching mainstrea stuff then...


Oddly enough,I feel that I don't watch mainstream stuff mostly. Maybe its like the messed up Netflix rating/recommendation system...?
You must be logged in to post.