First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply Xbox 360 for Free Members & Android HD~!
8120 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Wembley, UK
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
Still waiting for the Vita app to be available outside the states or even an Win 8 App for the tablet users.
40018 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M / Denver, CO
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
CR Staff ...... Thank you. Not for the newest avenue to watch anime but for the whole variety of possible ways to watch.

My 360 app is working great. Now i don't have to get up to change shoes on my phone or laptop connected to the tv.
35641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
32 / M / New York
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15
That's wonderful news for free members. Nice move, Crunchy.
12050 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/4/15
Will Free members be able to watch on Vita as well?
14045 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
60 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
And when can we expect a fix for the Samsung Smart TV app problem. Also, will we ever be able to read your selection of manga on the Kindle Fire HDX?
Posted 3/5/15
HD on Android .... HYPE!!
Rosyna 
58460 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
i do hope the iOS version gets update to support HD and updated to support resume playback. Also that the AppleTV version gets updated to support playback of the next episode when the current one is over (right now it just replays the episode you just watched)
5007 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F / Denmark
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15
... But I got this update on android a while ago...? And after a week or two after the update I couldn't stream on my phone anymore... Like, sometimes the video would play, but it doesn't show that it loads and the quality suddenly goes down all the time... I've also written to support about it, but all I got as an answer was a long list about how to make WEB streaming work again...
Honestly thinking about dropping my membership if it doesn't get fixed soon, since my phone was what I used to watch anime and now it doesn't work at all... (And haven't for over a month)=_=
104395 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
56 / M / U.S.A. (mid-south)
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

hanssolon wrote:

Still waiting for the Vita app to be available outside the states or even an Win 8 App for the tablet users.

I assume you really meant "available in the UK", as it has always been available outside the US:
http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-842787/crunchyroll-hits-the-playstation-vita

Territories: North America, South America


49014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15

MyungBaekDae wrote:

... But I got this update on android a while ago...? And after a week or two after the update I couldn't stream on my phone anymore... Like, sometimes the video would play, but it doesn't show that it loads and the quality suddenly goes down all the time.

I second this issue, I would rather have a smooth experience when watching. If we could get an option to only stream at a certain resolution max in the settings I would be happy. Just to let you know I watch most of my anime on the train ride home from work, so there is signal strength changes through out my ride.

52036 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15

jmrstuff2002 wrote:


MyungBaekDae wrote:

... But I got this update on android a while ago...? And after a week or two after the update I couldn't stream on my phone anymore... Like, sometimes the video would play, but it doesn't show that it loads and the quality suddenly goes down all the time.

I second this issue, I would rather have a smooth experience when watching. If we could get an option to only stream at a certain resolution max in the settings I would be happy. Just to let you know I watch most of my anime on the train ride home from work, so there is signal strength changes through out my ride.



I have a steady signal where I am, but a low data limit, so I also 2nd/3rd this request for a quality setting. I was surprised when I used 200MB on 1 episode when it only used to use 63MB per episode. (mobile data capped at 2GB)

I really hope to have an in app setting to control max resolution.
66255 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Vancouver, BC, Ca...
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
About time... I was tired of having to pay to view something I'd already paid for...
7381 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Mississippi
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
Crunchyroll is on its A-game this year! I can FInally watch Blue Exorcist , Kuroko's Basketball,and Fate/Zero in HD!
350 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
Thanks a lot. I want to watch anime sometimes on my xbox but Crackle only has some dubbed (Samurai X is the major one).
68866 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / M / San Antonio
Offline
Posted 3/6/15
Excellent news. Just in time for when I get the HTC One M9 as soon as it gets released. My Evo 4G LTE's digital matrix is on the fritz, and my fall back phone is an Evo 3D that is almost 4 years old.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.