First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
400 Men Cut Their Testicles Off in Order to Meet God.
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15

400 men cut their testicles off believing it would help them meet God.
The controversial guru, Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, is said to have 40 to 50 million followers worldwide.
NEW DELHI, Feb 27, 2015:
An Indian spiritual guru-turned- movie-star allegedly convinced up to 400 men to castrate themselves because it would bring them closer to God.
The procedures are thought to have taken place around the year 2000.
However, victims are only coming forward after overcoming initial fears of speaking out against the widely-beloved Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who has around 40 to 50 million followers worldwide, according to the Sydney Morning Herald.
Known as “the guru in bling” and worth an estimated US$40 million(RM140 million), Gurmeet reportedly urged his followers that having their testicles removed would allow them to meet God and speak with Him directly.
Witnesses of the castrations say they were conducted at a hospital owned by Gurmeet’s spiritual organisation, the Sydney Morning Herald added.

Several witnesses have agreed to testify in court, possibly putting an end to his history of avoiding conviction.

http://www.therakyatpost.com/world/2015/02/27/400-men-cut-their-testicles-off-believing-it-would-help-them-meet-god/



400 Men Cut Their Balls Off Believing It Would Help Them Meet God
SHARETWEETEMAIL6kSHARES
2012-09-02003437-1
Sean Levinson Sean Levinson in World Feb 26, 2015 • 2:17pm
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
An Indian spiritual guru-turned- movie-star allegedly convinced up to 400 men to castrate themselves because it would bring them closer to God.

The Sydney Morning Herald reports the procedures are thought to have taken place around the year 2000, but victims are only coming forward after getting over initial fears of speaking out against the widely-beloved Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh, who has around 40 to 50 million followers worldwide.

Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh Gurmeet Ram Rahim Singh
Known as “the guru in bling” and worth an estimated 40 million USD, Singh reportedly urged his followers that having their testicles removed would allow them to meet God and speak with Him directly.

Witnesses of the castrations say they were conducted at a hospital owned by Singh’s spiritual organization.

Several witnesses have agreed to testify in court, possibly putting an end to Singh’s history of avoiding conviction.

He was charged with conspiracy involving the murder of an investigative journalist in 2002, and several female followers claim he sexually abused them.

Singh was not jailed, however, supposedly thanks to politicians who believe his authority commands votes.

The current case was brought upon by The Central Bureau of Investigation, which is India’s version of the FBI, and accuses Singh of grievous bodily harm.

A source told Indian media,

CBI sleuths met some old Dera followers and were, thus, successful in tracing some others who were castrated in the name of God. Some of the castrated followers, who agreed to record their statements before the judicial magistrate, have left for Delhi where the case has been registered.

The publicizing of the castrations has already tarnished Singh’s reputation, at least for movie-goers.

Ticket sales for his latest film, “MSG: The Messenger,” are supposedly so low that Singh is reportedly buying them in bulk to maintain profits.
http://elitedaily.com/news/world/men-cut-balls-off-believing-theyd-meet-god/948597/
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LILbjYr8qA8

This is the guru. Well the only good thing I can see of this is, less human morons making babies. Would you cut off your balls to met god ?
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/21/15
Well, that's just nuts.
5386 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / TN
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/19/15
Well i don't believe in god, that'd be like cutting off my thumbs to meet Santa Claus. So that's a big no!
Posted 3/4/15
good on them testicles are useless, sweaty and annoying. the only thing they're good for is making babies... and nowadays you can freeze your stuff, they're not really necessary in reproduction anymore...

should have sold them to russian blackmarkets... testicles are in demand at the moment http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890225/funny-article-didnt-realise-the-family-jewel-is-on-the-list-for-organ-traffickers

1950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Surrey, UK
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
How gullible can you be? You must be either gullible or insane to get yourself castrated in order to "commune with god".
93193 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
I don't care if its the president a king a god or aliens my balls are staying right where they are.
20470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 3/4/15

I don't want to meet god that bad
23950 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / United States, DE
Offline
Posted 3/4/15 , edited 3/4/15
If I had balls, I'm quite sure I wouldn't sacrifice them like that for any such reason.
1910 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M / Bolton, England
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
Assuming it worked.
Posted 3/4/15

GayAsianBoy wrote:

good on them testicles are useless, sweaty and annoying. the only thing they're good for is making babies... and nowadays you can freeze your stuff, they're not really necessary in reproduction anymore...

should have sold them to russian blackmarkets... testicles are in demand at the moment http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890225/funny-article-didnt-realise-the-family-jewel-is-on-the-list-for-organ-traffickers



Well some people have balls fetish so yeah.
20470 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
52 / M / In
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
Wait didn't Heavens gate pretty much do the same thing?
59014 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M / Norway
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
Due to their stupidity in doing so, they probably didn't need them anyways.
Posted 3/4/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

good on them testicles are useless, sweaty and annoying. the only thing they're good for is making babies... and nowadays you can freeze your stuff, they're not really necessary in reproduction anymore...

should have sold them to russian blackmarkets... testicles are in demand at the moment http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890225/funny-article-didnt-realise-the-family-jewel-is-on-the-list-for-organ-traffickers



Well some people have balls fetish so yeah.


I hate to agree with GAB, but he has a point. Balls are a weak spot. You can go into shock just by being kicked in the balls.
Posted 3/4/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


GayAsianBoy wrote:

good on them testicles are useless, sweaty and annoying. the only thing they're good for is making babies... and nowadays you can freeze your stuff, they're not really necessary in reproduction anymore...

should have sold them to russian blackmarkets... testicles are in demand at the moment http://www.crunchyroll.com/forumtopic-890225/funny-article-didnt-realise-the-family-jewel-is-on-the-list-for-organ-traffickers



Well some people have balls fetish so yeah.


I hate to agree with GAB, but he has a point. Balls are a weak spot. You can go into shock just by being kicked in the balls.


I had been kick in my balls and that never happen to me. Granted after the fight is over it hurt like hell. I usually ignored pain or don't feel any during the fight.
7090 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Chicago
Offline
Posted 3/4/15
in the bible it actually says you are condemned if you get castrated so their f***d
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.