First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply I absolutely hate this...
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

neugenx wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:


neugenx wrote:


tf2pyros wrote:

Has anyone ever tripped, triggered a hell dimension, and fall into the black abyss? Then you gotta like, chant the words of a satanic ritual and slice the legs of a hell-kraken to get out. It happens only on evenings to me...

Like, ever since I started this diet, its been happening.


You didn't happen to try eliminating all carbs while using caffeine-based appetite suppressants while on this diet did you? Speaking from experience don't do that; you'll be seeing snakes and spiders everywhere at night and seeing people talking without thier mouths moving (hint: they're not ventriloquists .


pffffftt... pansy. :P

i voluntarily subsisted on a bowl of popcorn, once every other day for two months.

piece of cake.


Was it popcorn or was it cake ? Either way, you sir, are a better man than I .


It was popcorn but I had wished it was cake.. >.<

Honestly I need to diet again. Unfortunately the reason why I need a diet is why it's so damned hard this time around. (hectic and busy life that has tossed me around so much I have very little stability.)
24279 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

DudeItsMark wrote:

Puffed some loud kush there bud?


Lol Ayy...
Posted 3/6/15 , edited 3/6/15
I know what to do with your black holes senpai

And you will be creaming.

But if there is accident just know that
Posted 3/6/15
lol, if you haven't been able to see Satan and sell your soul after that then your rituals aren't working. Time to try something different.
Posted 3/6/15
I've felt like I was on this one amusement park ride, you know, the one that spins so fast it holds you against the wall as it rotates and the bottom falls through. Its a feeling I haven't since been able to forget, lol.
7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

serifsansserif wrote:


It was popcorn but I had wished it was cake.. >.<

Honestly I need to diet again. Unfortunately the reason why I need a diet is why it's so damned hard this time around. (hectic and busy life that has tossed me around so much I have very little stability.)


I used to have the same problem when younger but the weight would never come off due to health issues. I could never understand the concept of a popcorn diet as it's corn farmers use to fatten all thier livestock from Chickens and turkeys to pigs and cows. I started losing weight nicely by simply refusing to eat heavily processed foods (anything with more than 7 ingredients, corn syrup or an ingredient whose name I could barely pronounce). It works wonders.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

neugenx wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:


It was popcorn but I had wished it was cake.. >.<

Honestly I need to diet again. Unfortunately the reason why I need a diet is why it's so damned hard this time around. (hectic and busy life that has tossed me around so much I have very little stability.)


I used to have the same problem when younger but the weight would never come off due to health issues. I could never understand the concept of a popcorn diet as it's corn farmers use to fatten all thier livestock from Chickens and turkeys to pigs and cows. I started losing weight nicely by simply refusing to eat heavily processed foods (anything with more than 7 ingredients, corn syrup or an ingredient whose name I could barely pronounce). It works wonders.


Popcorn is very filling, despite eating very little. A huge bowl of popcorn (which is, remember, mostly air), is actually probably eating basically a quarter of a cup of corn unpopped. (and if we assume corn is corn is corn), that's essentially between one and two side dishes of corn that comes with your typical restaurant meal. Not a lot of calories for a once every other day thing. It was what I did to reset my diet. It was followed with a primarily vegetable and lean meat approach. Minimal carbs (all) and refined sugar (natural sugars in fruits were ok).

I thrived on it and lost weight with ease, and the popcorn bit was a hard fast to prep for it.

I kinda lost my job about two years ago though, and then my life and routines went to shit. People also started to freak out about "sudden weight loss" (probably about 75 lbs in a year and a half to two years... Really not as OMFG!!!! scary as they would make it seem. I went from a 40" waist to a 34 and still had a little bit of flab I could have lost). So lots of invites to dinners and such, and between that and stress, I'm now back to a 36" waist pushing 38".

Pisses me the fuck off that people are so god damned obsessed with MY health, and seem to prefer me bulky and fat....
7431 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

serifsansserif wrote:


Popcorn is very filling, despite eating very little. A huge bowl of popcorn (which is, remember, mostly air), is actually probably eating basically a quarter of a cup of corn unpopped. (and if we assume corn is corn is corn), that's essentially between one and two side dishes of corn that comes with your typical restaurant meal. Not a lot of calories for a once every other day thing. It was what I did to reset my diet. It was followed with a primarily vegetable and lean meat approach. Minimal carbs (all) and refined sugar (natural sugars in fruits were ok).

I thrived on it and lost weight with ease, and the popcorn bit was a hard fast to prep for it.

I kinda lost my job about two years ago though, and then my life and routines went to shit. People also started to freak out about "sudden weight loss" (probably about 75 lbs in a year and a half to two years... Really not as OMFG!!!! scary as they would make it seem. I went from a 40" waist to a 34 and still had a little bit of flab I could have lost). So lots of invites to dinners and such, and between that and stress, I'm now back to a 36" waist pushing 38".

Pisses me the fuck off that people are so god damned obsessed with MY health, and seem to prefer me bulky and fat....



I know exactly what you mean. I've been disabled over a decade now due to health issues. I have relatives (who weighed like 90 lbs soaking wet) who always insulted my weight so I tried harder and harder to lose it with no luck. I realized after a bit that the only person whose opinion mattered on my body was me. Ironically, thats when the weight came off. Some people (like my family and the ones you're talking about it seems) would hit the lottery for millions and complain about all the taxes they'll have to pay. It's thier way, nothing will ever change them.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

neugenx wrote:


serifsansserif wrote:


Popcorn is very filling, despite eating very little. A huge bowl of popcorn (which is, remember, mostly air), is actually probably eating basically a quarter of a cup of corn unpopped. (and if we assume corn is corn is corn), that's essentially between one and two side dishes of corn that comes with your typical restaurant meal. Not a lot of calories for a once every other day thing. It was what I did to reset my diet. It was followed with a primarily vegetable and lean meat approach. Minimal carbs (all) and refined sugar (natural sugars in fruits were ok).

I thrived on it and lost weight with ease, and the popcorn bit was a hard fast to prep for it.

I kinda lost my job about two years ago though, and then my life and routines went to shit. People also started to freak out about "sudden weight loss" (probably about 75 lbs in a year and a half to two years... Really not as OMFG!!!! scary as they would make it seem. I went from a 40" waist to a 34 and still had a little bit of flab I could have lost). So lots of invites to dinners and such, and between that and stress, I'm now back to a 36" waist pushing 38".

Pisses me the fuck off that people are so god damned obsessed with MY health, and seem to prefer me bulky and fat....



I know exactly what you mean. I've been disabled over a decade now due to health issues. I have relatives (who weighed like 90 lbs soaking wet) who always insulted my weight so I tried harder and harder to lose it with no luck. I realized after a bit that the only person whose opinion mattered on my body was me. Ironically, thats when the weight came off. Some people (like my family and the ones you're talking about it seems) would hit the lottery for millions and complain about all the taxes they'll have to pay. It's thier way, nothing will ever change them.


Totally sympathize. You're damned either way. I hate the "every time I see you I'm going to shove food in your mouth" approach though.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.