First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
Post Reply General Chatroom
Posted 8/12/16

mdmrn wrote:


VerdantHills wrote:

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a blessed day.~

Same to you! How're you doing?


I'm fine, how are you?
Born Again Mod
24560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 8/12/16

VerdantHills wrote:


mdmrn wrote:


VerdantHills wrote:

Hi everyone! I hope everyone is having a blessed day.~

Same to you! How're you doing?


I'm fine, how are you?

Doing all right. Watching My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2 with my wife.
Christian
16 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Seattle Washington
Offline
Posted 8/13/16
DAY # 2 AS A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP












its quite here...

Born Again Mod
24560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 8/16/16

IcePacks wrote:

DAY # 2 AS A MEMBER OF THIS GROUP












its quite here...


It is commonly pretty quiet in here. Feel free to spark discussions

A lot of the group forums tend to peter off after a while. I poke my head in to try to get people talking when I haven't seen much in a while, but it doesn't always work.
Christian
240 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / San Diego, CA
Offline
Posted 8/16/16
Heh I'm away for a week and suddenly there's a flurry of forum posts. Recently read a book called "Jesus was an Airborne Ranger". It brings up the sometimes neglected combative side of Jesus. He is far from a pacifist when it comes to fighting against sin.
Born Again Mod
24560 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / Baltimore, MD
Offline
Posted 8/17/16

thiefzero wrote:

Heh I'm away for a week and suddenly there's a flurry of forum posts. Recently read a book called "Jesus was an Airborne Ranger". It brings up the sometimes neglected combative side of Jesus. He is far from a pacifist when it comes to fighting against sin.

Absolutely. The man tells us to cut off limbs or eyes if it causes us to sin. Jesus calls for radical devotion that sometimes people ignore
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.