First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Girls who watch yuri
17334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Croatia
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15

severticas wrote:

Yer a gay, Nalaniel



That is all



LOL.

I'm bi, though.
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15
I don't know. There's straight guys who like "Yaoi", and get turned by it, and think Anime guys are the hottest/sexiest things ever in physical appearance, beating out both real guys and girls, yet they're totally straight when it comes to real life.

The whole Anime vs Real Life sexual attraction thing is so weird.
Posted 3/5/15

FullmetalGhosts wrote:

I don't know. There's straight guys who like "Yaoi", and get turned by it, and think Anime guys are the hottest/sexiest things ever in physical appearance, beating out both real guys and girls, yet they're totally straight when it comes to real life.

The whole Anime vs Real Life sexual attraction thing is so weird.


I wouldn't really call it weird. Thats what makes anime/manga characters so popular is the sex appeal. They might not be alive but that doesn't stop us for wishing they were. I will watch a romance between 2 guys, girls or a girl+guy in anime over real life. Anime really is really one of the best things ever, it can take the most random thing and make it interesting.
10589 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Rabbit Horse
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15
Yuri, as in Yuru Yuri? That anime was great =p
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

KyotoTofu wrote:


FullmetalGhosts wrote:

I don't know. There's straight guys who like "Yaoi", and get turned by it, and think Anime guys are the hottest/sexiest things ever in physical appearance, beating out both real guys and girls, yet they're totally straight when it comes to real life.

The whole Anime vs Real Life sexual attraction thing is so weird.


I wouldn't really call it weird. Thats what makes anime/manga characters so popular is the sex appeal. They might not be alive but that doesn't stop us for wishing they were. I will watch a romance between 2 guys, girls or a girl+guy in anime over real life. Anime really is really one of the best things ever, it can take the most random thing and make it interesting.




I don't find the fact that they find an Anime character physically more attractive than a real person weird. (Even though the vast majority of people would probably think you're crazy, if you thought an Anime girl guy/girl was hotter than a real life girl/guy.)

I find it weird, that these men are as straight as an arrow, and only are sexually attracted to woman. Yet they get aroused by the physical appearance of an Anime guy, and find them physically sexy.

Just like how most Lolicons aren't actually attracted to real life little girls and Lolis.

...and people who like Cat-Girls and Furries aren't into Beastiality, and are Zoo-philes.
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 3/5/15


*clears throat*

...Hmm! Oh You know...Just...because...
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
I'm not into Yuri or Yoai... But liking something doesn't mean you're sexually attracted to one or the other, remember... It's not a real body, hence you can't deem someone into one camp or the other.
46382 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M / Sweden
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:



*clears throat*



You're not the only one...
Posted 3/5/15
I don't, but they exist, of that I'm sure. Of course, why wouldn't there be some that do,
Posted 3/5/15
Lol, like i said thats because anime > RL in terms of perfection. I don't find them hotter in the sense that i would choose a 2d over a 3d, i just find them hotter in general. I'm just saying thats the reason they make characters that appeal in both hotness and mentality. Where as a real life person might be hot but they might not have the personality. Thats what makes anime so good is no matter the situation theres always a character out there that will appeal to you.
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15

FullmetalGhosts wrote:


KyotoTofu wrote:


FullmetalGhosts wrote:

I don't know. There's straight guys who like "Yaoi", and get turned by it, and think Anime guys are the hottest/sexiest things ever in physical appearance, beating out both real guys and girls, yet they're totally straight when it comes to real life.

The whole Anime vs Real Life sexual attraction thing is so weird.


I wouldn't really call it weird. Thats what makes anime/manga characters so popular is the sex appeal. They might not be alive but that doesn't stop us for wishing they were. I will watch a romance between 2 guys, girls or a girl+guy in anime over real life. Anime really is really one of the best things ever, it can take the most random thing and make it interesting.




I don't find the fact that they find an Anime character physically more attractive than a real person weird. (Even though the vast majority of people would probably think you're crazy, if you thought an Anime girl guy/girl was hotter than a real life girl/guy.)

I find it weird, that these men are as straight as an arrow, and only are sexually attracted to woman. Yet they get aroused by the physical appearance of an Anime guy, and find them physically sexy.

Just like how most Lolicons aren't actually attracted to real life little girls and Lolis.

...and people who like Cat-Girls and Furries aren't into Beastiality, and are Zoo-philes.


Catgirls aren't furries tho.


And I dunno about the loli lovers. Anyone whose first thought upon seeing a loli is anything other than launching it to the moon just can't be trusted.
1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In your house or...
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
Its the same as guys watching yaoi....gay!
5115 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15
If you're bi, then why did you start this thread? I don't understand.

You're asking if it's weird for a girl that finds other girls attractive if it's okay to watch girls having intimate relationships with other girls.... That's essentially what I'm getting here
17574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Probably Disney
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
I'm a girl with a definite yuri obsession.
Though I do have a girlfriend so I guess it's not that weird?
Even if you're straight there's nothing wrong with liking yuri.
58 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15

maxgale wrote:


FullmetalGhosts wrote:


KyotoTofu wrote:


FullmetalGhosts wrote:

I don't know. There's straight guys who like "Yaoi", and get turned by it, and think Anime guys are the hottest/sexiest things ever in physical appearance, beating out both real guys and girls, yet they're totally straight when it comes to real life.

The whole Anime vs Real Life sexual attraction thing is so weird.


I wouldn't really call it weird. Thats what makes anime/manga characters so popular is the sex appeal. They might not be alive but that doesn't stop us for wishing they were. I will watch a romance between 2 guys, girls or a girl+guy in anime over real life. Anime really is really one of the best things ever, it can take the most random thing and make it interesting.




I don't find the fact that they find an Anime character physically more attractive than a real person weird. (Even though the vast majority of people would probably think you're crazy, if you thought an Anime girl guy/girl was hotter than a real life girl/guy.)

I find it weird, that these men are as straight as an arrow, and only are sexually attracted to woman. Yet they get aroused by the physical appearance of an Anime guy, and find them physically sexy.

Just like how most Lolicons aren't actually attracted to real life little girls and Lolis.

...and people who like Cat-Girls and Furries aren't into Beastiality, and are Zoo-philes.


Catgirls aren't furries tho.


And I dunno about the loli lovers. Anyone whose first thought upon seeing a loli is anything other than launching it to the moon just can't be trusted.


LOL...that's all I can say...just LOL...

First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.