Created by Ele4me
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
Post Reply Gender on Crunchyroll?
Posted 3/5/15
The poll definitely shows girls that there are "plenty more fish in the sea"..
42339 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / New Jersey, USA
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
Female.
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

evilotakuneko wrote:

I will make people guess.


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Male I be.

Well...At least the last Time I CHECKED.



Has anyone dumped cold water on you? /easy

Or is it day time? /obscure?



Nope. No Cold Water, please! It's FREEZING here already! Have Mercy!
17761 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


nemoskull wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Male I be.

Well...At least the last Time I CHECKED.



were you checking the mail. get it, checking the male?


How many Records you expecting to sell after your second LP sends You directly to Jail?!



i was waiting for that. lol. thank you.
72836 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

nemoskull wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:


nemoskull wrote:


x-Cellar_Door-x wrote:

Male I be.

Well...At least the last Time I CHECKED.



were you checking the mail. get it, checking the male?


How many Records you expecting to sell after your second LP sends You directly to Jail?!



i was waiting for that. lol. thank you.


And You know this, MAN!

1145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
17 / F / In your house or...
Offline
Posted 3/5/15

Ctonhunter wrote:

I'm a real boy.


At least your not a fake boy.
41690 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Somewhere
Offline
Posted 3/5/15 , edited 3/5/15

Ele4me wrote:


Ctonhunter wrote:

I'm a real boy.


At least your not a fake boy.


Well I use to be a puppet till a magical blue fairy lady granted me a wish.

11764 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Edo
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
Girl..... yes.... I am sure of it..
8345 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / UK
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

Nairuzu wrote:

I'm not an adult yet so can I just say kid ;)


A kid is still male or female though
13881 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/6/15
So many missing
1334 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
16 / M / United Kingdom
Offline
Posted 3/6/15

Scooty-Bby wrote:


Nairuzu wrote:

I'm not an adult yet so can I just say kid ;)


A kid is still male or female though


Good point
41641 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15
Female.

I see few genderspecials on here, some of the ones that're on here might actually have legit dysphoria tho. I have my doubts though. I have trouble beleiving legit genderfluidity can exist without gender dysphoria. I'm a transmedicalist.
6047 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / The Midwest!
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Male, and don't really mind being asked if someone is curious. Wouldn't want someone to think I was a female and keep silent about it o.O
32282 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / St.Louis - USA
Offline
Posted 8/7/15
Twig n Berries
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.