First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/5/15
Zophiel dorms



Shepherd dorms

8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Eriko glanced at the board "hey Miyu have a look at this, we are both on the A floor"
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Miyuki looks on the board"you are right" she looks on the board again"my room is 101 how about yours kaichou??"
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki looks on the board"you are right" she looks on the board again"my room is 101 how about yours kaichou??"

Eriko scanned the board "103 , you're rooms right across from mine, seems where neighbors again"
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Miyuki streatches her arms"finally the days is ending"

8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki streatches her arms"finally the days is ending"


Eriko nodded "that is a relief, though i can't help feeling that this is only the beginning of all the trouble"
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Miyuki looks on Eriko" what kind of trouble you mean??"

8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

edrosik wrote:

Miyuki looks on Eriko" what kind of trouble you mean??"


Eriko smiles kindly "goodnight Miyu, i will see you in the morning" he walks to his dorm room, he shut his door and laid down on a king size bed, he looked at the roof, he held his hand up to the light and five small black stars where dotted on the back of his right hand "it's been so long that i have almost forgotten" he said quietly

( when a Shepherd redeems themselves they become a Zophiel, they get five black stars that look like tattoos on their body's , place is different for everyone, they have to get five stars to be Zophiel)
Posted 3/8/15
Miki Aikawa stood in the doorway to her dorm room. Her mouth hanging slightly open. The room looked like some welfare back water summer camp room. I am to sleep here? These bed sheets feel hardly 300 thread count The mattress was not more than 7 inches thick and no pillow top either. Miki sighed laying in the bunk . She refused to call it a bed. Yes I am in hell. At least the closet had clean school uniforms in her size and the dresser drawers had clean socks and underwear. Public restrooms, she shuddered. I don't even want to think about it.
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

SandraKixx wrote:

Miki Aikawa stood in the doorway to her dorm room. Her mouth hanging slightly open. The room looked like some welfare back water summer camp room. I am to sleep here? These bed sheets feel hardly 300 thread count The mattress was not more than 7 inches thick and no pillow top either. Miki sighed laying in the bunk . She refused to call it a bed. Yes I am in hell. At least the closet had clean school uniforms in her size and the dresser drawers had clean socks and underwear. Public restrooms, she shuddered. I don't even want to think about it.


Cassiel blinked at miki " well this isn't going to be the worst , top or bottom bunk" Cassiel asked while leaning against the door frame

( roomies ? )
Posted 3/8/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:


SandraKixx wrote:

Cassiel blinked at miki " well this isn't going to be the worst , top or bottom bunk" Cassiel asked while leaning against the door frame

( roomies ? )


(okay Roomies )

"I'll take top bunk. At least the ceiling is not leaking. ", Miki laughs as she climbs on the Top bunk. "I'm suprised we don't have a list of chores to do for the Zophiel students. At least I can keep some of my pride."
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

SandraKixx wrote:

(okay Roomies )

"I'll take top bunk. At least the ceiling is not leaking. ", Miki laughs as she climbs on the Top bunk. "I'm suprised we don't have a list of chores to do for the Zophiel students. At least I can keep some of my pride."

Cassiel sat on her bed " these beds actually aren't that bad , they just look bad " she said surprised . Cassiel spotted two trunks in the corner of the room , she walked over to them and opened one of them , she immediately Recognised the stuff , she pulled her favourite top out of the truck and looked at it closely and as she suspected it had the exact same hole in the sleeve from the time she had attempted to cook

( other trunk is Miki's )
Member
137422 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / Holy Terra
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Miyuki stands for a moment in the hallway then turns and enters her room closing behind the door starting to change clothes from the school uniform into a normal clothes

Posted 3/8/15

tracyleaann98 wrote:

Cassiel sat on her bed " these beds actually aren't that bad , they just look bad " she said surprised . Cassiel spotted two trunks in the corner of the room , she walked over to them and opened one of them , she immediately Recognised the stuff , she pulled her favourite top out of the truck and looked at it closely and as she suspected it had the exact same hole in the sleeve from the time she had attempted to cook

( other trunk is Miki's )


"Oh too cool!!" Miki's face lit up seeing some of her own clothes. "It's nice that we don't have to wear these uniforms all the time" She slipped out of the school uniform and put on some silky nite sleepwear. She took the ribbons out of her hair and started brushing any tangles that might be starting. It was nice to have her makeup and hair brushes.
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

SandraKixx wrote:

"Oh too cool!!" Miki's face lit up seeing some of her own clothes. "It's nice that we don't have to wear these uniforms all the time" She slipped out of the school uniform and put on some silky nite sleepwear. She took the ribbons out of her hair and started brushing any tangles that might be starting. It was nice to have her makeup and hair brushes.

Cassiel quickly changed into a singlet and shorts , she braided her dark hair back. She started putting her stuff away into her wardrobe
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.