First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
Post Reply Shepherd's classroom
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 3/23/15 , edited 3/23/15


"Um alright, I suppose it's better than hearing nothing at all. Where's my manners? What's your name?"

May said as she put her head down hiding her blushing cheeks. She thought to herself.

'This boy's kinda cute'
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/23/15

Azazeil wrote:

"Um alright, I suppose it's better than hearing nothing at all. Where's my manners? What's your name?"

May said as she put her head down hiding her blushing cheeks. She thought to herself.

'This boy's kinda cute'


Chris smiles at her "my name is Chris, what is yours if I may ask?" Chris looked at her blue hair "i like your hair by the way its quite beautiful"
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 3/23/15


"My name is May, and thank you"

May replied her face going bright red. She looked at the ground embarrassed.
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/23/15

Azazeil wrote:

"My name is May, and thank you"

May replied her face going bright red. She looked at the ground embarrassed.


"well hello there may" Chris lifted her chin softly with two fingers "its okay you are safe here" Chris moved his hand away again and clutched his chest again "now im sorry but there is no easy way to say this but" Chris bit his lip "this is the afterlife, you are dead just like me and everyone else here, we are all in the same boat so we know what you are going through"
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 3/23/15


"Wait what? Dead, but.... Seriously?... Oh.... Well that is something I didn't want to hear...."

May said as she looked around the class room, sadness in her tone. May got up slowly or at least tried to, her legs became like Jelly and she fell to the ground again, she let out a giggle before bursting into tears.
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/23/15

Azazeil wrote:

"Wait what? Dead, but.... Seriously?... Oh.... Well that is something I didn't want to hear...."

May said as she looked around the class room, sadness in her tone. May got up slowly or at least tried to, her legs became like Jelly and she fell to the ground again, she let out a giggle before bursting into tears.


Chris hugged may "I know it sucks but... this is life now" Chris rubbed may's back "at least I now know someone here I might not mind having to spend eternity with"
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 3/23/15


"I'm not sure if I'm happy, or whether that makes me even more sad, thanks though, I've already made one friend so I suppose that's good"

May replied sort of glumly, putting on a small smile looking up into Chris's face, before having a giggle and pulling away from Chris to stand up. Stretching her arms and legs. Looking at the uniform she was in.
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/23/15

Azazeil wrote:

"I'm not sure if I'm happy, or whether that makes me even more sad, thanks though, I've already made one friend so I suppose that's good"

May replied sort of glumly, putting on a small smile looking up into Chris's face, before having a giggle and pulling away from Chris to stand up. Stretching her arms and legs. Looking at the uniform she was in.


Chris stood up smiling and noticed may looking at her uniform "ahh yes the uniforms you may notice that some students here are wearing a different uniform, we are called shepherds" Chris was trying to think of ways to explain it to may "the other students are called Zophiels, they are students that have not committed any sins where as us shepherds have wether by accident or on purpose we don't necessarily judge"
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 3/23/15


"Well that explains the change in clothes. And aren't Shepherds people who tend farms? Where are the other Shepherds of this school?"

May said looking at Chris before looking out the windows of the classroom. she walked up to Chris and poked him giggling before stepping back a little and putting her hands behind her back having the look up as she was shorter than Chris, which just made her giggle even more than before.
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/23/15

Azazeil wrote:

"Well that explains the change in clothes. And aren't Shepherds people who tend farms? Where are the other Shepherds of this school?"

May said looking at Chris before looking out the windows of the classroom. she walked up to Chris and poked him giggling before stepping back a little and putting her hands behind her back having the look up as she was shorter than Chris, which just made her giggle even more than before.


Chris laughed at the poke "please stop that's ticklish" Chris rubbed the spot where may had poked him "well I see you have perked up a bit" Chris smiles and takes a step towards may "my turn" Chris tickles may in the lower abdomen and then takes two steps back grinning like an idiot
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 3/23/15


"Well there's no point in over thinking it, besides talking to you is calming me down so thank you for that"

May replied recovering from her giggle fit after chris had tickled her. And she thought to herself.

'What's this feeling in my chest? I'm sad that I'm dead and that mum is dead because of my mistake, yet I feel happy and safe'
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/23/15

Azazeil wrote:

"Well there's no point in over thinking it, besides talking to you is calming me down so thank you for that"

May replied recovering from her giggle fit after chris had tickled her. And she thought to herself.

'What's this feeling in my chest? I'm sad that I'm dead and that mum is dead because of my mistake, yet I feel happy and safe'


Chris smiles at may "well that's a good way to see things" Chris rips out a page of his book and turns it into a paper plane, when Chris throws the plane it glides around the room twisting around the people in the room and around tables eventually landing in front of may "well apparently im good at making paper planes haha"
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 3/23/15


"That's a handy little trick, how'd you do that? I've noticed you've adjusted to being dead pretty quickly. And you're very confident when it comes to talking to girls"

May said picking up the paper plane before throwing it and making it glide across the room, hitting the wall. She looked down disappointed and then she giggled.
Moderator
8269 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Storm cloud
Offline
Posted 3/23/15

Azazeil wrote:

"That's a handy little trick, how'd you do that? I've noticed you've adjusted to being dead pretty quickly. And you're very confident when it comes to talking to girls"

May said picking up the paper plane before throwing it and making it glide across the room, hitting the wall. She looked down disappointed and then she giggled.


Chris laughed a little "must have just been luck with that paper plane then" Chris smiled at may "well I must say you definitely handled it a lot better than what I did it took me awhile to get used to it but ive come to terms with it now" Chris walks over and picks up the paper plane and walks back over to may and hands her the plane "and frankly talking to you terrifies me but I learnt that there is no point in being scared as you will never get anywhere, so in short I jus overcome my fear of talking to you"
30700 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M / Classified
Online
Posted 3/23/15


"I don't mean to frighten you and just how long have you been here for? And from what I understand getting over the fear of talking to someone isn't easy. But if that's true why did you start the conversation between us then?"

May said looking over the paper plane as she fixed up the nose before throwing it again, this time it just glided around the round in a circle, landing on a desk next to Chris, May giggled and looked at Chris, fiddling with her hair she thought to herself.

'I don't understand if this is a class room, when does the class start? Or are we supposed to just leave after getting in here? I suppose I'll find out soon'
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.