First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Post Reply Ramiel's office (teachers office)
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

watermelon234 wrote:

Ayaka sighed when she heard the results. All she remembered was falling deep down into a river until everything turned black. She just wanted to be in a deep sleep with no one to wake her. All of the horrible memories of her childhood began arising. She didn't want to be here at a school. She hated school. "I don't want to be here."

Caltha had a sad smile " no one wants to be here at first"
Member
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/15 , edited 3/19/15

"Yeah... I know." She said in a slightly sadder tone, feeling a little ashamed for her actions. "Is everyone here... The same? Were you all expecting to go to the 'other side'?" She asked.
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

watermelon234 wrote:
"Yeah... I know." She said in a slightly sadder tone, feeling a little ashamed for her actions. "Is everyone here... The same? Were you all expecting to go to the 'other side'?" She asked.

Caltha thought about it " I'm not sure , I guess I thought there would be nothing than yet again I was only five when I died so I would never of thought much about death at all"
Member
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/15
Ayaka's eyes slightly widened. This girl died at such a young age and I selfishly took my own life. She thought. "Do you... miss being alive?"
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

watermelon234 wrote:

Ayaka's eyes slightly widened. This girl died at such a young age and I selfishly took my own life. She thought. "Do you... miss being alive?"


" well I can't say I miss it when I don't really remember it but here at afterlife academy I have found peace , I teach others and help them pass on , I get to live everyday it's a gift I'm thankful for"
Member
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/15 , edited 3/19/15
"What do we do here at the academy?" She finally blurted it out after so long.
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

watermelon234 wrote:

"What do we do here at the academy?" She finally blurted it out after so long.


Caltha shook her head " I'm afraid I don't really know ... We come here as youth and live a normalish life I guess and than you graduate and you pass on , that or you can do as we have done" gestures to the Ramiel in the room " stay here as a Ramiel to guild the students"
Member
7029 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F
Offline
Posted 3/19/15
Ayaka shrugged. She didn't want to live another normal life again. Wasn't that why she ended her life?
"Even though I don't know anything yet, I feel as if Shepherds can't be a Ramiel." She stated. "There's really no point in me staying after graduation..." Her mind was filled with questions she wanted to ask, but she finally said the one she wanted to say since the beginning, "Will i be able to pass on to the other side after i graduate?"
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/19/15

watermelon234 wrote:

Ayaka shrugged. She didn't want to live another normal life again. Wasn't that why she ended her life?
"Even though I don't know anything yet, I feel as if Shepherds can't be a Ramiel." She stated. "There's really no point in me staying after graduation..." Her mind was filled with questions she wanted to ask, but she finally said the one she wanted to say since the beginning, "Will i be able to pass on to the other side after i graduate?"

Caltha nodded " unless you have a reason to not pass on you will pass on , sometimes souls pass on before graduation but it's not that common"
10055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/20/15 , edited 3/20/15
Ramiel's Office


Joseph cocks his head sideways in amusement between Caltha & the student's exchange.


Mr.Banner: Life is not fair, did you really think the afterlife would be? Only time will tell if you will decide to stay here joyfully, or leave here finding peace within yourself.


Joseph leaves his comment lingering in the air, thinking back to his first arrival here.
8139 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / F / Moving account
Offline
Posted 3/20/15

Aurasphinxiar wrote:

Ramiel's Office


Joseph cocks his head sideways in amusement between Caltha & the student's exchange.


Mr.Banner: Life is not fair, did you really think the afterlife would be? Only time will tell if you will decide to stay here joyfully, or leave here finding peace within yourself.


Joseph leaves his comment lingering in the air, thinking back to his first arrival here.


Caltha sighed " it sounds so much better when you say stuff like that " she said with a little laugh
10055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/26/15
Ramiel's Office


Joseph smiles and thanks Caltha with his eyes. He slumps against the wall proud of what he said waiting for the student to ask more questions.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.