First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
Post Reply Did any other guys here have a Misato in their past?
61128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/7/15
I was watching Evangelion and the relationship between Shinji and Misato made me remember a striking similarity to one in my own past. I was wondering if anyone else out there had a super hot slightly older Misato type that teased and flirted but was way out of your league. Ill never forget the Misato from my past and how amazing it was to have her tell me she wanted to hook up with me. She was the girl in the neighborhood everyone, even the neighborhood fathers, stared at.

So who else had a Misato in their past, and who made the move?


Time to go back to finish watching platinum edition Eva
Posted 3/7/15
Never had a Misato.

Let's be clear, Misato according to TVtropes was willing to have sex with Shinji. Just saying.
Posted 3/7/15
While i haven't seen the actual show, i know the type.

I had a friend of my g/f at the time that was like that, somewhat at least. She was more or less the same age as i was though. She ended up moving away before i got to know her better sadly.
501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / A Mile High
Offline
Posted 3/7/15
I married mine.
6315 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Hongdae
Offline
Posted 3/7/15
Never had that, unfortunately.
61128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/7/15 , edited 3/7/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Never had a Misato.

Let's be clear, Misato according to TVtropes was willing to have sex with Shinji. Just saying.


thats what happened with my Misato as well. I had only been with one other girl at the time. None of my friends believed me until she confirmed it, I loved the looks on their faces. It's funny how I had almost forgot the experience until Eva made me think of it, hence this thread.



PapaNeko wrote:

I married mine.



Excellent!!

I don't think mine was marriage material, at least not at that time. She had some heavy stuff happening in her life. which is probably why she found comfort being with a guy quite a bit younger.
9200 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
35 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/15

zura_dono wrote:

I was watching Evangelion and the relationship between Shinji and Misato made me remember a striking similarity to one in my own past. I was wondering if anyone else out there had a super hot slightly older Misato type that teased and flirted but was way out of your league. Ill never forget the Misato from my past and how amazing it was to have her tell me she wanted to hook up with me. She was the girl in the neighborhood everyone, even the neighborhood fathers, stared at.

So who else had a Misato in their past, and who made the move?


Time to go back to finish watching platinum edition Eva


Shall we contact "Dear Penthouse"?


zura_dono wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Never had a Misato.

Let's be clear, Misato according to TVtropes was willing to have sex with Shinji. Just saying.


thats what happened with my Misato as well. I had only been with one other girl at the time. None of my friends believed me until she confirmed it, I loved the looks on their faces. It's funny how I had almost forgot the experience until Eva made me think of it, hence this thread.



PapaNeko wrote:

I married mine.



Excellent!!

I don't think mine was marriage material, at least not at that time. She had some heavy stuff happening in her life. which is probably why she found comfort being with a guy quite a bit younger.


Oh my! we already have... XD
61128 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Florida
Offline
Posted 3/7/15

serifsansserif wrote:


zura_dono wrote:

I was watching Evangelion and the relationship between Shinji and Misato made me remember a striking similarity to one in my own past. I was wondering if anyone else out there had a super hot slightly older Misato type that teased and flirted but was way out of your league. Ill never forget the Misato from my past and how amazing it was to have her tell me she wanted to hook up with me. She was the girl in the neighborhood everyone, even the neighborhood fathers, stared at.

So who else had a Misato in their past, and who made the move?


Time to go back to finish watching platinum edition Eva


Shall we contact "Dear Penthouse"?


zura_dono wrote:


PeripheralVisionary wrote:

Never had a Misato.

Let's be clear, Misato according to TVtropes was willing to have sex with Shinji. Just saying.


thats what happened with my Misato as well. I had only been with one other girl at the time. None of my friends believed me until she confirmed it, I loved the looks on their faces. It's funny how I had almost forgot the experience until Eva made me think of it, hence this thread.



PapaNeko wrote:

I married mine.



Excellent!!

I don't think mine was marriage material, at least not at that time. She had some heavy stuff happening in her life. which is probably why she found comfort being with a guy quite a bit younger.


Oh my! we already have... XD


I take that as a no for you. Paying for it will count too if you need

52119 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / Tiphares
Offline
Posted 3/7/15 , edited 3/7/15
Nope. Though I am trying to be friendly with an older woman who has somewhat of the same personality and is close to Misato's (give or take a few years)... who is also receptive and all that but doesn't really have time for... well anything...

Does that count? Not in the past, but the present... I guess...?

7415 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
48 / M / New England, USA
Offline
Posted 3/7/15
My ex-GF's Aunt was mine. Although she was her Aunt there were actually just a few years between them. My GF dumped me out of the blue (it seems she was cheating on me the whole time we were together) and the minute she found out about the dumping her Aunt called me and told me "forget that little moron, it's her loss" and asked me out. I was ticked off enough to say yes",
24271 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M
Offline
Posted 3/7/15
Are we talking pedophilia here?
Posted 3/7/15
Yes, she was like 2 years older then me well developed and ended up being my first kiss.
5447 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / Tacoma, WA. wind...
Offline
Posted 3/7/15
NOt really that close but there was a gal at a clothing store who used to dote over my quite a bit. I was in 9th grade, freshman and she seemed to be at least a highschool senior. One of the very few happy memories I have of living in Minot, ND..

17084 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / F
Offline
Posted 3/7/15

MysticGon wrote:

Are we talking pedophilia here?


That was my initial thought when I entered this thread. I was like, "is this the weaboo version of 'is anyone else a csa survivor?'" I don't think misato was the best example for this thread..........
18086 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
I don't think I'd want a Misato in my life.
First  Prev  1  2  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.