First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
What if... The roaches in the photo suddenly appears in your house... And the roaches ask: Can I be friend with you...p
55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15

KarenAraragi wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

No, she looks like a sexualized little girl, that does not fly with me.


SHE OVER 18 years old. SOME PEOPLE AND THEIR INSECURITIES. SHE RANK 19 WORLDWIDE AMONG COSPLAYERS. She Japanese and Japanese womens average height is 5 feet 2 inches. Your argument is invalid.


Well if she is 18, and I don't have her birth certificate to prove that, then she is TRYING to LOOK like a sexualized little girl. And that still doesn't fly with me.
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15

CalifCat wrote:


KarenAraragi wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

No, she looks like a sexualized little girl, that does not fly with me.


SHE OVER 18 years old. SOME PEOPLE AND THEIR INSECURITIES. SHE RANK 19 WORLDWIDE AMONG COSPLAYERS. She Japanese and Japanese womens average height is 5 feet 2 inches. Your argument is invalid.


Well if she is 18, and I don't have her birth certificate to prove that, then she is TRYING to LOOK like a sexualized little girl. And that still doesn't fly with me.


Really she trying to look like a sexualized little girl ? that your reasoning ? You don't know her for you to make that argument. 2 Even if she was she does't need your permission or approval, nor does she need to live to your morals. Do you ever stop to think she never try to look sexualized in the first place and it was your perverted mind that thou that in the first place ? Honestly when I first saw the photo I thou she look cute no that shit your spitting.

This her in 3 different cosplays. and please tell me how does she look like a little girl to you ? Could't you think for a moment she the kind of person that look in a sir can way depending of the clothes she wearing ? Or could't occur to you she Asian and Asian then to look young even if they are really old ? The other day I saw a Japanese women who is 40 years old and look like she 16 years old.


55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15

KarenAraragi wrote:

Really she trying to look like a sexualized little girl ? that your reasoning ? You don't know her for you to make that argument. 2 Even if she was she does't need your permission or approval, nor does she need to live to your morals. Do you ever stop to think she never try to look sexualized in the first place and it was your perverted mind that thou that in the first place ? Honestly when I first saw the photo I thou she look cute no that shit your spitting.

This her in 3 different cosplays. and please tell me how does she look like a little girl to you ? Could't you think for a moment she the kind of person that look in a sir can way depending of the clothes she wearing ? Or could't occur to you she Asian and Asian then to look young even if they are really old ? The other day I saw a Japanese women who is 40 years old and look like she 16 years old.
http://image01.worldcosplay.net/uploads/sq300/19139/sadgmoltrmebnlyypzhhqhcsisseroqhijgzqshe-3000.jpg

http://image01.worldcosplay.net/uploads/sq300/19139/lugcefpmiytyfjemlarwcrtojsmkgjzivrspljym-3000.jpg



Ya know what? I have a different opinion than you, deal with it. If you like her, then have it. I am not into her sexualized distortions.

Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15
You realize I was't asking asexual question do you ? And you really don't have a say into what is considered sexualized distortions. Again you don't know her to have right to say that. Again what is sexual about wearing a cockroach cosplay ? No honey what your saying is no a opinion but trying to label her a sir can way, because you have a distorted way of seeing her.
Posted 3/8/15
As long as she doesn't bring millions of friends.

I've been watching too much Infested lately.
21093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/8/15



Ya know what? I have a different opinion than you, deal with it. If you like her, then have it. I am not into her sexualized distortions.



I am pretty sure this is a lost cause. He will most likely broken English at you again and again.
55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15
Let me get into my role as a submissive female and not have opinions, I forgot my place... ever so sorry...forgive me, I need to go cinch my waist. bows down.
36527 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15
I don't want no loli roaches. I'll reject her offer for friendship, kick her out of my house, and then sulk because instead of a hot catgirl showing up to my house and asking to be my friend, I got a damn loli cockroach instead.
9757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

CalifCat wrote:

Let me get into my role as a submissive female and not have opinions, I forgot my place... every so sorry...forgive me, I need to go cinch my waist. bows down.


This has nothing to do with your sex.
55107 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / West
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

aeb0717 wrote:


CalifCat wrote:

Let me get into my role as a submissive female and not have opinions, I forgot my place... every so sorry...forgive me, I need to go cinch my waist. bows down.


This has nothing to do with your sex.


Haha then why isn't she dressed in a potato sack cosplay?
43982 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
37 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Umm, anyway..
I'd stomp on her with my shoe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xdzq_wEaqHg Pearl Jam - Bugs
9757 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / F / Johnstown, PA, USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

CalifCat wrote:



Haha then why isn't she dressed in a potato sack cosplay?


She was getting paid to specifically dress as a cockroach girl, and/or chose the cosplay completely on her own. It's her job. I'm not sure how her cosplay relates to you seeming to relate the argument over the woman's appearance to it being about you being female, or something... You kind of lost me with the "submissive female" line.
Posted 3/8/15
This thread. What are we, MAL?
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.