First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
Anime Characters You Want To Be Owned By/Serve/Work For?
Vempy 
19093 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15
I would want to be a Paper Master and work with Maggie, Anita and Michelle.

10332 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / M / USA
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

PeripheralVisionary wrote:

'd like to work alongside Okita in the Shisegumi.



My second choice haha. Sadly, I'd probably be chilling with Yamazaki on stakeouts all day.



5733 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Kinda wanna work for Tom Tanaka from Durarara!! Bodyguard like Shizuo hekkajima, or maybe an assistant type deal? He seems pretty chill. And maybe I'd even get to interact with Shizuo and that just seems all around awesome af.
13176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
I am honestly extremely surprised at how pg most of the answers here have been.
On most other sites this discussion probably would have gone in the intended direction...
27451 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / M / USA! USA! USA!
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

alexgf2 wrote:

I am honestly extremely surprised at how pg most of the answers here have been.
On most other sites this discussion probably would have gone in the intended direction...


So what you're saying is that there are too many filthy casuals.


Crunchy-hime is saddened.
13176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

maxgale wrote:


alexgf2 wrote:

I am honestly extremely surprised at how pg most of the answers here have been.
On most other sites this discussion probably would have gone in the intended direction...


So what you're saying is that there are too many filthy casuals.


Crunchy-hime is saddened.


I'm not sure that "filthy casuals" is the term I would have gone with
I was mostly just surprised at the lack of masochism in the responses, given the opening post

(not that thats a problem)
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15


~~ EDIT ~~

Wait! Changed my mind. I would love to work for Touka, but I can serve only one mistress - and that's Lady Venera

537 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
19 / M / Clock town
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15

I wouldn't mind working beside Dandy,
Work for/Beside





Owned/ Dominated by
I have my reasons,
37230 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
20 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

harutoharuta wrote:

Who else but the Yorozuya?



Wait, when you said serve and work for...


^^^^
This.

Though being dominated by Kagura sounds quite....terrifying.
13176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
No one mentioned taiga yet? So disappointing
25638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
50 / M / Chicago, IL
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
Nya from Demonbane. She strikes me as a pretty good boss.

23624 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Atlanta, Georgia
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

jontheviewer wrote:


I wouldn't mind working beside Dandy,
Work for/Beside





Owned/ Dominated by
I have my reasons,


I second being dominated by Akeno she is just my type.
13652 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
こ ~ じ ~ か
Offline
Posted 3/8/15 , edited 3/8/15

alexgf2 wrote:

No one mentioned taiga yet? So disappointing


I will see your Taiga, and raise you Chiaki.



Please dominate me moar. I'm a bad bakayaro.
13176 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/8/15

evilotakuneko wrote:


alexgf2 wrote:

No one mentioned taiga yet? So disappointing


I will see your Taiga, and raise you Chiaki.





I will see your Chiaki, and raise you Nico

10357 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
28 / F / British Columbia
Offline
Posted 3/8/15
I wouldn't mind serving Hange. Sure she's kinda obsessive and manic at times (read: most of the time), but you can't say it would be boring.


I also wouldn't mind serving under Filicia, granted for slightly different reasons.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.