First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Post Reply Chivalry of a Failed Knight Anticipation and Discussion
59145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 10/4/15 , edited 10/10/15

Swaggercandy wrote:

Episode 1: The Worst One

Watching Asterisk before this, I'd have to say they are too similar in set up however, I think I prefer this one over Asterisk, However I will continue to watch both cause that's just how I roll.



^This, I thought I watched Asterisk twice and by extension Seirei no Tsukai no Blade Dance. The MC for this one does come of as better though. I've never seen an mc from this genre as bold as him XD

22745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/4/15

paolocard wrote:


Swaggercandy wrote:

Episode 1: The Worst One

Watching Asterisk before this, I'd have to say they are too similar in set up however, I think I prefer this one over Asterisk, However I will continue to watch both cause that's just how I roll.



^This, I thought I watched Asterisk twice and by extension Seirei no Tsukai no Blade Dance. The MC for this one does come of as better though. I've never seen an mc from this genre as bold as him XD



Arata from Trinity 7 outdoes him in every way.

59145 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / X- 231, Y- 457
Offline
Posted 10/5/15 , edited 10/5/15


Arata from Trinity 7 outdoes him in every way.



But Arata does it for perversion D: This guy didn't even seem to think that way. Heck he think it was the chivalrous thing to do XD
17728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
Watched this show. And honestly, I didn't like it. Reason is I hate MCs that are very bad at a skill but somehow gets powerful with little to no work.
22745 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15 , edited 10/5/15

GammaRangerWolf wrote:

Watched this show. And honestly, I didn't like it. Reason is I hate MCs that are very bad at a skill but somehow gets powerful with little to no work.


Did you actually watch the show? He's like Tatsuya in Irregular at Magic High School, He's highly skilled with the sword, which he worked really hard at just like Stella, and his magic skills aren't the type that the school bases its evaluations on. (Which the Director explained in the hospital room to Stella)

17728 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
Guess I was distracted then from how this show wasn't for me then that I didn't care about anything else.
10110 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15 , edited 10/5/15

kingfirejet wrote:

Ikki, alpha ASF xD


Stella also have more erotic underwear
31100 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / Ar
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
Not gonna compare this with Asterisk because that's been discussed at length here. What I do like about Chivalry is the female MC apologized before the first episode l ending for putting Ikki in a "box" and she gave him a fist bump at the end. I read a few translated chapters a month or two ago and really liked it then and the anime version I like as well. I'd like to see some 2v2 with them as teammates in the future, but one episode at a time to see if that ever occurs.
41830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/5/15
Where can I watch this legally? I don't see it on Funimation, Crunchyroll, or Daisuki? *Sigh* I may have to torrent it to watch it...
25259 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Bay Area
Offline
Posted 10/5/15

Legendzerox wrote:

Where can I watch this legally? I don't see it on Funimation, Crunchyroll, or Daisuki? *Sigh* I may have to torrent it to watch it...


I believe its on Hulu
41830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

Swaggercandy wrote:


Legendzerox wrote:

Where can I watch this legally? I don't see it on Funimation, Crunchyroll, or Daisuki? *Sigh* I may have to torrent it to watch it...


I believe its on Hulu


Yeah I see it. for paying 7.99 a month, they still wanna hit you with commercials? Nah.
21033 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / CA, US
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

Legendzerox wrote:

Where can I watch this legally? I don't see it on Funimation, Crunchyroll, or Daisuki? *Sigh* I may have to torrent it to watch it...


Hulu seems to be the only one in the US that's simulcasting this.

I really liked the execution of this so far. Were there a lot of cliché moments? Sure. However, this is one of those shows that I have high hopes for. I'll reserve any final opinions until it ends though... If 15 years of anime has taught me anything, it's that a series can go many ways before all is said and done.
13842 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / Australia
Offline
Posted 10/6/15
I don't know why but I really dig weak protagonists.
57724 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
36 / M / Planet Sanno
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

Legendzerox wrote:
Yeah I see it. for paying 7.99 a month, they still wanna hit you with commercials? Nah.


$11.99 U.S. per month for the commercial-free version. Worth the investment, IMO.
41830 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M
Offline
Posted 10/6/15

rcsatcrunchyroll wrote:


Legendzerox wrote:
Yeah I see it. for paying 7.99 a month, they still wanna hit you with commercials? Nah.


$11.99 U.S. per month for the commercial-free version. Worth the investment, IMO.


I already have Crunchyroll Premium and Funimatin Elite. I can't really do another big one atm.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.