First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
CR and FUNI Come on Already!
43574 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
54 / M / East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/9/15 , edited 3/9/15
It's the same old song and dance from CR and FUNI for the Spring lineups! Oh I blame the licensors just as much with your foot dragging last minute annocements of simulcasts!

At least in DEC quite a few were posted. BTW there is a lot more this Spring too!

You know whats funny too I'll get the same standard reply of this and that / excuses from so called anime experts on the forum!

Treat the fans better will you. You save all the Hot air and make a spetactle ouf it all and I for one are not impressed no more!

76501 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
31 / M / Central KY.
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
I'm by NO means what You referred to as an "Anime Expert". But what is it You're upset over here, may I ask? That what We're getting hasn't been Posted yet, or....?

If so, then I wouldn't be too awful Upset regarding it...We've still got quite a bit of Time to go until We reach the Spring simulcasts, so I'd wait a bit longer before blowing My top.

In no way what I said above was ANYTHING said in a sarcastic tone, just so You know. I'm just responding with rational thoughts and ideas.
Posted 3/9/15
All i have to say is be thankful they even bother to allow them to license anime in the first place.

Im an anime expert, I'm also the high priest of anime, not to mention the president to boot
14219 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Space Australia
Offline
Posted 3/9/15

KyotoTofu wrote:

All i have to say is be thankful they even bother to allow them to license anime in the first place.

Im an anime expert, I'm also the high priest of anime, not to mention the president to boot


Can confirm that KyotoTofu is indeed el Presidente of anime.

Source: am space pope
Dragon
64055 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Online
Posted 3/9/15 , edited 3/9/15
Well, ignoring any potential issues that the contracts may hold, since they often do specify when people can start talking about things, much like review embargoes do - what would posting the lineups earlier do to help?
One Punch Mod
97846 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
F / Boston-ish
Offline
Posted 3/9/15 , edited 3/10/15

MakotoKamui wrote:

Well, ignoring any potential issues that the contracts may hold, since they often do specify when people can start talking about things, much like review embargoes do - what would posting the lineups earlier do to help?


Fewer threads asking "Will CR have XYZ anime?"
18638 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
34 / M / outer wall, level...
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
Dude, I have no idea why u mad. Can we have that again in human please?
9042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
....not having any announcements so far is quite normal.... Spring season starts in April. They still have 3 weeks. Contract obligations also state when a series can be publicly announced.
22239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
18 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
Um.. we have three weeks left in the winter season. They always begin announcements during the last week. I don't know how you thought otherwise.
65134 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / M / Colorado
Offline
Posted 3/9/15

ParadoxSpiral wrote:

....not having any announcements so far is quite normal.... Spring season starts in April. They still have 3 weeks. Contract obligations also state when a series can be publicly announced.


Ya this is how it always is. I don't even think they get licenses until like a week or less before it airs.

Also I 100% approve of your avi. I can't wait for the Tsukihime remake to come out in 2080.
14746 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
22 / F / US of A
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
I thought this was gonna be about the whole CR and Funi situation about Free!'s first season amd dubbing and stuff. But personally, I like sorta last minute announcements (sorta meaning announced before the show airs). It keeps up the suspense for me. Yeah, I'm weird.
9042 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/15

LoomyTheBrew wrote:


ParadoxSpiral wrote:

....not having any announcements so far is quite normal.... Spring season starts in April. They still have 3 weeks. Contract obligations also state when a series can be publicly announced.


Ya this is how it always is. I don't even think they get licenses until like a week or less before it airs.

Also I 100% approve of your avi. I can't wait for the Tsukihime remake to come out in 2080.


I know right? I can't wait to be an 85 year old man, patiently waiting for the release of the Tsukihime remake.
34133 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 3/9/15

ParadoxSpiral wrote:


LoomyTheBrew wrote:


ParadoxSpiral wrote:

....not having any announcements so far is quite normal.... Spring season starts in April. They still have 3 weeks. Contract obligations also state when a series can be publicly announced.


Ya this is how it always is. I don't even think they get licenses until like a week or less before it airs.

Also I 100% approve of your avi. I can't wait for the Tsukihime remake to come out in 2080.


I know right? I can't wait to be an 85 year old man, patiently waiting for the release of the Tsukihime remake.


What remake? We're waiting for a Tsukihime anime!
51 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
I don't get the question .... so I'm mad too. Darn
68940 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
East Coast
Offline
Posted 3/9/15
I'm not really sure what the rant is about, but I can assure you that the current situation is a WHOLE LOT better than it was a few years ago before they had legal licensed on-line streaming of anime. Back then I can remember waiting months for a DVD to show up in the store with a mere four episodes on it for $25-30 apiece. That's $100+ for ONE series for a 12 episode season that you might wait the better part of a year to see the whole thing.
First  Prev  1  2  3  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.