First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Heroes or Villans
4239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
21 / F / Sinking In Loneli...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
heroes usually wins against villains all the time
Posted 3/28/08

Gaara_of_the_sand wrote:


SitthichaiDZL wrote:


Animech wrote:

If you were a character in an anime, which side would you choose to be on, the heroes or villains? For me, I would probably be a villain because, in most cases, the villain seem to have a lot more fun than the hero because they're not bound by so many rules and just do whatever they want. At least, that's what I think.


Heroes or Villans can be rewrite as Heroes Vs Villans (which do you prefer)

You know what that mean don't you? This is a VS thread which are banned from the forum



We all know what this means...u need to quite bitching lol.


lol, you need some improvement in writing because I cannot understand your reply. I like Villans more than hero (in some anime).
302 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / my other CR profi...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08

SitthichaiDZL wrote:


Gaara_of_the_sand wrote:


SitthichaiDZL wrote:


Animech wrote:

If you were a character in an anime, which side would you choose to be on, the heroes or villains? For me, I would probably be a villain because, in most cases, the villain seem to have a lot more fun than the hero because they're not bound by so many rules and just do whatever they want. At least, that's what I think.


Heroes or Villans can be rewrite as Heroes Vs Villans (which do you prefer)

You know what that mean don't you? This is a VS thread which are banned from the forum



We all know what this means...u need to quite bitching lol.


lol, you need some improvement in writing because I cannot understand your reply. I like Villans more than hero (in some anime).


OMG you cant be this stupid, first you bitch and now you say i need to improve my writing??? what part did you not get?
"You know what that mean don't you? This is a VS thread which are banned from the forum"-SitthichaiDZL
and then I replied to that rude remark with
"We all know what this means...u need to quite bitching lol."
The point i was trying to get across is that you need to quit complaining

P.S. I hope my grammar and spelling are sufficient enough for you
33 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Australia
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
Hero. Hate doing mean stuff to anyone
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / somewhere in †he...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
villais
46 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / F / Thaliand or Singa...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
to me it would depand , i live villains as they seen cool and i also like hero as something they can be funny and cool i like garra the most but i wonder whether he a hero or a villains
mira desu
1195 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / somewhere in †he...
Offline
Posted 3/28/08
idk
Posted 3/28/08
villains... the world can always use a "new regime"
3942 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / M
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Villans are... the bomb.
They come up with the elaborate schemes.
They hire the help.
They buy the big "lets kill everyone" weapons.
They start the awesome getaway scenes.
They have the awesome outfits.
What do the heros do? Show up, stop the plan, and seemingly save the day. They ruin that awesome scheme, knock out the hired help, destroy that big new shiny kill-all weapon, stop the getaway scences, and tear up the awesome costumes!
Injustice, I say!
Evil has its good points too, you know.
2872 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / California
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
Well for an anime, I'd be a hero because villains usually never win.
Posted 3/29/08
villain...
5631 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / [PoT] Devil Akaya!
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
first villain then hero!! woot!! LOL XD
1241 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
24 / M / Philippines
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
villain... since the word itself is cooler than the word hero hehehe
5278 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
42 / M / Getter Rays HQ
Offline
Posted 3/29/08
villain because heroes always do most of the work themselves villains ask their their minions to do it for them
Posted 4/2/08
villains because they are always cool and stronger than the good guys
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.