First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
Heroes or Villans
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
villians =)
in terms of .. for example....
luffy crew in one piece = pirates = bad guys because pirates are criminals
5804 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Somewhere in hell
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Villians or I choose both, its fun to be in the middle
Posted 4/2/08
VILLAIN We Are EVIL ~~!!
1046 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / M / On a mountain som...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Villian....or close to it. Like some extreme anti-hero..........similar to Kratos in God of War.
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

pootato wrote:

villians =)
in terms of .. for example....
luffy crew in one piece = pirates = bad guys because pirates are criminals


pirates could be good after all it not the title which determines if ya evil but what ya do
and luffy is a hero
317 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
33 / F
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
Villains can exist without heroes...

Heroes.. on the other hand.. will find it hard to be a hero without villains...
239 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
29 / F / lala land where d...
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
It seems like we are over populated with villians four pg. of it, its a trend i guess!...
hummm I would love to be a HERO! oh yeah
reasons:

not to night maybe later!
8385 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
27 / F / Canada
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

cloudji wrote:


pootato wrote:

villians =)
in terms of .. for example....
luffy crew in one piece = pirates = bad guys because pirates are criminals


pirates could be good after all it not the title which determines if ya evil but what ya do
and luffy is a hero


i know that =|.. which is why i said "in terms of"..
luffy and them are considered "evil" or "villians" by the world government merely because theyre pirates (well they declared war on the world gov while attempting to save a comrade.. but thats besides the point).. ANYWAY theyre the good guys as viewed by the audience, but are considered villians in the anime by the government.

so in a way, they ARE "villians"
do you understand now?
3870 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
Offline
Posted 4/2/08

pootato wrote:


cloudji wrote:


pootato wrote:

villians =)
in terms of .. for example....
luffy crew in one piece = pirates = bad guys because pirates are criminals


pirates could be good after all it not the title which determines if ya evil but what ya do
and luffy is a hero


i know that =|.. which is why i said "in terms of"..
luffy and them are considered "evil" or "villians" by the world government merely because theyre pirates (well they declared war on the world gov while attempting to save a comrade.. but thats besides the point).. ANYWAY theyre the good guys as viewed by the audience, but are considered villians in the anime by the government.

so in a way, they ARE "villians"
do you understand now?


i see what ya say but here the thing there good that all there is to it
101 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
58 / M / My House
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
hahahaha i choose to be the guy the kills both villian and heroes

and then i will own the world
1440 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
25 / F / Singapore
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
villians are definitely cooler and better, but obviously the hero wins the game.
2891 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
26 / M / Heaven
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
ill be villain...but ill just be a hidden one...cause i dont want all the hero to be chasing after my ass around....too lazy to wanted to be chased
958 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
23
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
villain definitely.....they have cool attitudes....plus if there is no villain, there is no hero.....right?
Posted 4/2/08
Villain
281 cr points
Send Message: Send PM GB Post
30 / M / outerspace
Offline
Posted 4/2/08
villain

heros are gay.
First  Prev  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11  12  13  14  15  16  17  Next  Last
You must be logged in to post.